expensive news chapter 1

It was a rainy day in Adventure bay. So all the pups including Everest and Ryder where in side the Lookout watching Apollo the super pup. when the show was interrupted.

?????: We interrupt this program to bring you a breaking news story.

" No"!! They all yelled in unseen.

?????:"hello. I am news man Steve."

Steve: " War has begun. between Barking burg and  the robot army of the East." He said in a a serious tone and a worried face.

everyone: "What."  they all said  surprised and worried.

Steve: "We will keep you updated as the story unravels. but for now we will return you to your reply scheduled program."

All the everyone looked at each other with worried 

Chase:" Ryder what are we going to do?!?!?!" looking at Ryder concerned.

Ryder: " I  don't think  is anything we can do. Ryder said sadly.

Marshall: "Will....." he said looking at Ryder

Everyone  looks at Marshall confused

Rocky: "what did you say will".

Marshall: "There is one ting we can do."

Zuma: "awd what is that?" he look at Marshall still confused.

But before Marshall could reply a car pulled. everyone jumped up and ran outside and saw that it was a military car  called a Humvee.

                                                                   (this is what the car looked like

                                                                   (this is what the car looked like.)

    3 man wearing a military uniform with a few badges on it and stripes on the side walked out of the car. 

???: "Hallow I m Commander Smith. And this is Commander James. And this is Commander Holker." 

Commander Smith: Can we please go in side sow we  can be out of the rain."

Ryder: " Of course. " he said a little confused

 in side the look out 

Ryder: " If you don't mind me and asking what you are you doing here?"

confused James: " Ok, no doubt you have the news about the war."

All the pups and Ryder nod.

Commander Hawker: " we what to enroll one of your pups to help us fight." the commander said  with a serious tone in his voice. 

all the pups look shocked and the all look over at chase thinking he is the pup they want to enroll.

 Ryder : " WAIT?! you want to enroll Chase into the army?!" he said still shocked at the news.

Commander  Smith:" no."

all the paw patrol then sighed in relief.

Commander Smith: "We want to enroll Marshall."  he said with a smile on his face.

everyone:" WHAT!?" they all yell out before looking at Marshall with shocked aspersions on there faces.

Marshall: "Why do you want to enroll me , I m useless, I m clumsy and I miss up everything."

Commander hawker:  But according to your personal files. you are a brave fire fighter/EMT pup and you and you don't leave a man behind and  you now pup fuw master.  we what you as a medical pup at the front lines." he said looking into Marshall  eyes with a smile.

Marshall was speechless. the room was silent.

Chase: Thank you for the offer but I bon..." 

gest Then Chase was interrupted by Marshall.

Marshall: I'll do it. Marshall said with a series ton.

everyone: "WHAT?!?!" they all look at Marshall.

Rubble: Noooo you cant leave.

Ryder: "Rubble right you can't join the army."

Marshall jest smiled and said: "when do we leave?"

the Commander's chuckled 

Commander James:" I like this pup."

the other two Commander nod in agreement with smiles on there face's.

Commander Hawker: You will leave in one week medical officer Marshall. he said with  a smerk on he's face.

after the Commanders leave.

Marshall terns around and see his friends in tears.

Marshall:" Why are you guys crying?" he said a little confused.

Chase: "Why! we are crying because you are leaving to fight in a war at the front lines!" he said a little angry and hade tries in his eyes.

Everest: "why are you leaving?" she said looking at the ground with tries dripping from her eyes.

Marshall:" There is only one way I can explain it but it means I have to sing."

Marshall: "does that.... Answer your... question?"  he said catching his breath.

Skye: "Not really and since when can you sing so Good?" 

Marshall: I could all was sing like that I gest have stage freight that's all."

Marshall :" I want to join the army because I want  help and protect people. And I want to achieve something great."

Chase: " Marshall you now your crazy ." he said as a smile started to aperture from all of there face's.

Marshall:" Good the crazy one's  all ways win." he said laughing and hugging his best friend and his brother

all of them laughed and smiled at Marshall.

Marshall: "ha look you still have me for a week so lets make the most of it."

Ryder: " your right Marshall but it time for bed see you guys in the morning."

they all had to bed and fall a sleep.