Part 2

× Love is sweet when it's new. But it is sweeter when it's true.

× I want to text you so bad but I'm afraid you'll think I'm annoying.

× I kinda like someone who gets jealous and protective but still trusts me.

× I want a guy who says I love you every night and proves it every day.

× A day without you is always incomplete.

× Sometimes I just want to scream the words "I love you".

× Our small, stupid conversations mean so much more to me than you'll ever know.

× My first thought in the morning is always you.

× If you cheat on a girl wiling to do anything for you, you are a dumbass.

× Always believe that something good is about to happen.

× Sometimes you just need to distance yourself from people. If they care, they'll notice. If they don't, you know where you stand.

× I'm really tired of having feelings.

× Don't ignore me for days and then start talking to me again like nothing happened.

× I like you because I can never stay mad at you, I can't stand not talking to you and I can't stand the thought of losing you.

× I hate the way I don't hate you. Not even close, not even a little bit, not even at all.

× As long as you're the same person I fell for, my feelings won't ever change.

× I want to be the person you're afraid to lose.

× Life goes on.. with or without you.

× I fell in love with you. I don't know how. I don't know why. I just did.