Part 1

× Love is a serious mental disease

× Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.

× Learn to appreciate the rainbow after the rain. It's just like loving again after experiencing the pain.

× Crying doesn't indicate that you're week. Since birth, it has always been a sign that you're alive.

× Don't play all the time because when you are serious, they will think you are still playing.

× Your telling me to stop being so mean. Why? Do I have a reason to be good to you.

× Love is a serious mental disease

× I'm going to take the past and burn it up.lift my head and carry on..cause baby I'm stronger than you'll ever know..

× Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.

× I agree its easy to cry and easy to die but its not easy to say goodbye.

× People say follow your heart...but which way do you go when your heart breaks into two?

× The heart was made to be broken.

× The pain of having a broken heart is not so much as to kill you, yet not so little as to let you live.

× Wants to remind you that even though you can not go back and make a brand new start, you can always start now and make a brand new ending.

× No matter how hard I try, no matter how many relationships I get into.... it will never replace the one I just lost.

× If you can't save the relationship, at least save your pride.

× Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it's better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together.

× It's hard not to love you, it's hard not to care and it's hard to live without you. But I have to try cause it's harder to bear the pain of knowing you don't feel the same.

× It's better to be alone, than being with someone who makes you feel alone.

× Breakup is just like having the worst nightmare after the best dream.

× All girls want a guy to prove there's not all the same.

× When a girl fall inlove, they fall hard. And Girls don't cry because they're week, it's because they've been strong for too long.

× I was told not to hurt the heart of the one I love but when I was busy taking care of that heart, I didn't notice that my own is slowly dying.

× Sometimes it is very hard to move-on, but once you move-on you will realize it was the best decision.