Chapter 1 (Before the Party)

(A/N)

I use Military time because I'm used to it. I wasn't lazy today so I wrote this. My first book ever. Please don't correct me. I could be bad at accents or words, I come from a foreign country. ALSO SCAR WARNING AHEAD!!! You have been warned

(The day was March 13th on a Thursday, The Time was 18:36 [6:36 PM] And Italy was invited to a World meeting party. The party was for the couples that are part of the cooperation. Sadly Italy was single. Little did Italy know was that something or a certain someone would find him. Soon. Maybe now.)

Italy's POV

I'm trying to find an outfit for the party but nothing seems right. I look up at the clock and it's almost 19 O-clock. Holy Pasta alfresco! The party is starting soon. I rush to my closet and find a suit with a few minor stains but was in good condition. I gently changed into the suit trying to not hurt the scars on my stomach and back. Japan was waiting for me. "Herro Itary-Kun, Preasure to see you here. I got there car keys." He said with a soft smile. Japan was funny, His accent was soft and sweet.

"Oh, Thank you Japan!" I said. Japan was wearing a Navy Blue suit with a Blackish Red Bow Tie. His hair was neat and not messy like mine. As I headed to the car, I heard these words. "So, how are you Italy-Kun?" Japan asked. I was silent. Trying not to make him worried. I slightly opened my mouth and said. "Oh, I'm fine. J-Just can't find a date."

Japan looked at me with a numb expression. "I heard that someone is rooking for rove~ Is that right?" (NOT A SHIP)  I blushed slightly. "Well, Yeah. I kind of am."  "I heard that this man is rooking for someone too. Maybe you guys can get together~? Japan said with a chuckle. "I'm not gay Japan-Kun!!" I said. Blushing softly. Japan said with a grin "We'rr see"

— - — - —- - — - —— —-

-Kun (Meaning boy) 

I am finally done with this chapter 

Also Maybe Italy is gay?

Excuse the terrible accent. 

Put requests down below.

Bye! 

Lucas Broshicashki