{🎀🌸~>Chapter One<~🌸🎀}

It all started when Balloony was floating along the busted up hallway of Hollywood Arts, Balloony accidentally bumped into the daring Donald Duck, Donald Duck was furious! But, for some reason something clicked inside of him that made him not think clearly (if he did in the first place).
Donald Duck quickly turned his large head to the beautiful balloon, about to scold him, but once he saw Balloonys beauty, he apologized. "I'm so sorry, my bad, I'm
Donald, what's your name?" Asked Donald, Donald wondering what changed in him, but, to his surprise, the balloon did not answer. Instead he nodded and floated away to room 106, Mr Hutcherson's math room. Donald listened through the square door of the math room, and found out the bedazzling balloon went by the name, "Balloony". What a nice name, thought Donald.

        Donald decided to get to his class before getting another detention. But, the bully of the school, "Dr Two Brains" stopped him in his tracks. "Now where do you think you're going?" Said Dr Two Brains. "Nunya" said Donald. "What the hell is "nunya"?" said Dr Two Brains. "Nunya beeswax" said Donald bravely. Hah! Gottem! "Shut up!" Said Dr Two Brains, "I don't shut up, I grow up, and when I look at you I throw up" Said Donald, mimicking a barf motion. Dr Two Brains quickly waddles away, embarrassed by Donald's amazing roast.

233 words not including this. I'm losing sanity.