Someone like you... 5

A/n
Kap, avant, team tambo, dahil gaganti ang mga api me isa pa mamaya, dalawang ganap niya dalawang update... Hehehehe...
---------------
Dennise blinked against the soft rays of sunlight that stole into her room.

She rolled over and stared at the ceiling.

She wasn't awake enough, and it took her several minutes to get her bearings before she threw the covers off with a loud groan.

She stretched her arms over her head and yawned loudly.

Her eyes flicked to the door, and she wondered if Alyssa was up yet.

One deep inhalation later and she knew the answer to her question.

The smell of hot coffee wafted under her door, and before she knew it, it had wrapped her up in its grasp and deposited her in the kitchen.

Aly- Morning, sunshine.

Aly handed her a cup and poured rich, dark liquid all the way to the top.

The steam swirled tantalizingly towards Den, and she hurried a bit more than she should have to take a drink.

Den- Woo, shit. That's hot.

Wisely, she blew on it before she attempted to drink it a second time.

Den- So, what's up for today?

Aly- den, Just because we are in the same house doesn't mean you have to spend time with me. I know you have stuff to do, and I've got plenty to keep me busy.

Aly- gusto mo ng almusal?

Den- wag ka ng magabala pa ly, kakain na lang ako ng protein bar or something.

Napatingin si aly sa kanya ng nakataas ang kilay.

Aly- akala ko ba napagusapan na natin to.

Den- ah oo pero i feel bad that im taking advantage of you.

Aly- wag mong isipin yun magluluto din nmn ako ng para sakin so magdadagdag lang ako ng konti para makakain ka na, at isa pa alam mo nmn na i love to cook. So let me try that again, gusto mo ba ng almusal?

Den- yes thank you, gutom na gutom na ko,,

dennise was normally very patient, but the one thing she didn't usually wait for was food. When she was hungry, she wanted to eat.

Aly busied herself setting the griddle to heat and mixing batter.

Aly- I've got blueberries.

Den- whatever is fine. If you're having them, I will too. But otherwise, don't worry about it.

Den felt a little tug. Five years, and Aly still remembered she loved blueberry pancakes. Cass couldn't even remember that her favorite color was blue. Funny, how different the women she loved were.

Aly- Blueberries it is.

Aly poured the batter onto the griddle and scattered blueberries over each drop of batter.

Aly- Can you grab the maple syrup and the butter out of the fridge?

Dennise slid off the stool and padded over to the fridge in search of the requested items.

She located the butter, grabbed it and searched for the syrup.

Aly- Behind the milk.

Aly said from the other side of the door as if she sensed what Dennise was thinking.

Den pushed the milk aside and grabbed the syrup.

Den- Just like old times. You can read my mind.