A card?

Lying down,
listening to a pleasant tone

Something or someone knocked on my door.. I looked through the peep-hole only to see a young girl.

Infact, my little brother's friend!
Honestly suprised how he has friends... She was holding a card.....

A birthday invitation card!

Heck yeah !
I did ask if I was invited and she said yes~ All I hope for now is that the food tastes good. If not, then I'm out.

Of course, I told my brother. Words cannot describe his joy within fear.

Fear? He was scared our parents wouldn't allow him...well us technically! He had a test on Friday and if he didn't complete it then we can't go to our cousins house and trust me, he'd do anything to go.

Kinda felt bad... it's literally Wednesday and he hasn't completed the whole syllabus.

I, texted my cousin saying that the plan might get canceled but they didn't give a fuck.

Rude!

They were just too excited.

Unexpectedly the little girl also said NOT to tell our parents. Pretty strange but I ignored her.

I don't get her deal to be honest. Like why not? Yes, I love sneaking out but it's just a simple birthday party.

She told me to wear a Sailor Moon costume. Big fan huh?
Texted my friend later, who is the girl's older sister!

Her name is Ova. She loves playing the piano. She always gave sassy vibes to be honest..