✨️IT'S JUST THE START✨️

You got up in morning as usual after ur brother started screaming.

"I m awake! can u plz stop shouting now oppa ?" You said pouting.

"Okay now go get ready ! And yeah go and meet our new neighbors.  All of us have already met ." yoongi ordered you and you got up from bed sulking like a kid.

"Kiddo!~" yoongi chuckled after u went .

You did ur morning routine and got ready.

Your outfit :-

You got ready,  ate ur breakfast and then went to meet Taehyung and his family

You ranged the door bell and after sometime door opened revealing an old lady in her mid 60s.

"Annyeong ahjumma!" You greeted her .

"Annyeong dear ! Are you the daughter of Mr and Mrs. Min?" She asked sweetly.

"Yeah ! I came here to meet you." You said smiling.

"Oh come in come in !" She said taking you inside .

You halted in your steps when you saw Taehyung sitting there blankly . He was resting his head on couch and looking at the ceiling.

Unknowingly you started feeling bad for him . You wanted to know why he is always so quiet , sad and cold .

She made you sit on the couch beside Taehyung.

You heartbeat started going crazy . You were also not getting why you are being like this around him when you just met yesterday.

After some time he saw you and then again started looking at the ceiling.

"Annyeong! " you greeted him .

"Hmm ! Annyeong! " he said coldly.

"Do you know each other? Because he don't talk to anyone except me ." The lady asked.

"Yeah ! We study in the same college. " you said smiling.

"Oh ! Listening to college i remembered!  Don't you both have to go to college? " she made you remember.

You looked at ur watch and saw that you are late.

"Shit !" You shouted.

You got up after Taehyung.  He straight went to take his bag and was going towards gate when.

"Taehyung take her with you child!  You both are in same college! " his grandma said .

"Come !" He said without looking at you .

You bid the lady goodbye and went to college with him .

After getting out of the house you got call from Jungkook.

otp

"MONKEY where are you ? Aren't you coming today ? What happened?  Are you sick ? Did anything happen" he shouted through the phone making you scared.