Chapter 31 - 40

Chapter 31:

Early in the morning the next day, Shen Zhiyang and Shen Zhiyi drove out and prepared to go out. Yun Muye was also about to follow, but was stopped by Shen Zhiyang.

"Your parents, mother and brother will be leaving in a few days. You should stay with them at home, and there should be someone at home. It's enough for Tuantuan and I to go." Shen Zhiyang said calmly, and Yun Muye went to them.

How to put things into the space so that he can be at home.

Yun Muye believed them completely and had no doubts. He nodded and went back.

Although Shen Zhiyi knew that her brother was doing this to protect her from being exposed, she still felt a little guilty when she looked at Yun Muye's back when he returned home.

She quickly said, "Brother, the weather has been too hot recently. I'll go back and get something first." Then she went home and took out

her small electric fan and took two bottles of iced water from the refrigerator. .

"Brother, let's go."

Shen Zhiyang drove the car, and Shen Zhiyi was tinkering with her small electric fan next to her. This kind of small electric fan is worn around the neck. There are two small fans on the left and right that can be rotated. , she angled the small fan close to Shen Zhiyang toward her brother, and the other one toward herself.

"Brother, can you blow it?"

Shen Zhiyang didn't feel the wind at all and responded casually. His sister nodded.

Shen Zhiyi sighed, "I only bought one online. I didn't expect this one to be quite useful. I should buy a few more." Shen Zhiyang took the time to look at her and rubbed her head. , "

We are not giving away the money. We will take you to the streets later and buy whatever you want."

They were going to drive to a place farther away to buy millet. If they got closer, no one would I don’t know if anything will happen in the future, so I might as well find a place where I don’t know anyone to buy it. I’ll get both money and goods, and no one will be owed anything.

The two of them drove for more than three hours, followed the navigation system to find a remote small village within Yun County, and entered along the country dirt road.

After walking for a while, there started to be people. When they arrived at a place where people lived, after Shen Zhiyang stopped the car, Shen Zhiyi got out of the car with him.

It was already past ten in the morning, and the sun in the sky was beginning to show its power. As soon as Shen Zhiyi got out of the car, the heat outside made her uncomfortable.

She closed the car door with her backhand. The air conditioner in the car had just been turned off. In just a few seconds, most of the air conditioning in the car had dissipated.

Most of the people left behind in this village are middle-aged and old people. Maybe it’s because the lockdown has just been lifted, and the young people who have returned because of the virus in the fog haven’t finished leaving yet, so the village is quite lively.

Shen Zhiyang walked over and found a simple-looking middle-aged man eating cigarettes under the big banyan tree at the entrance of the village.

"Hello, may I ask if there is anyone selling rice in the village?"

Around this time, people had just finished harvesting the rice in the fields. Because of the fog, the rice might not be done well, but the harvest was definitely taken back home. Understand.