Chapter 61 - 70

Chapter 61 The

afternoon sun shines slantingly into the Shen family’s yard. The vegetables they moved out to bask in the sun are spreading their branches and leaves wantonly in the yard. Under the sunlight, the green leaves show the color of life and are shiny. of.

Shen Zhiyi leaned close to his brother's head and asked coquettishly, "Brother, what do you think? It is said that that girl is good, beautiful, virtuous, and the family conditions are good, as long as you If you can marry her, she will give our family five hundred kilograms of grain as a dowry!"

Shen Zhiyang pushed Shen Zhiyi's head helplessly.

"Can you be quiet? Our family is short of five hundred kilograms of food? I don't want to get married now. I don't have that idea. If I really get married, my thoughts will not be on the other party. This is disrespectful to the other party. ?, It's also irresponsible for the other party."

Shen Zhiyi stretched his head back tenaciously, "Really? Is Xiangxiang's soft sister-in-law really going to be gone? Brother~" Shen Zhiyi

Yang He glanced sideways at Yun Muye, his eyes radiating with the light wave of "Get this person done for me."

Yun Muye coughed lightly, and with a smile, he pulled the person from behind and said, "Okay, stop bullying my brother, go inside and kill the fish." Shen Zhiyi's eyes lit up when he heard that he was going to kill the fish

. He stopped torturing his brother, turned around and followed Yun Muye.

"Quick, quick, quick, I want to see the fish being killed. You go and scrape the fish scales first. But what should we use to scrape the fish scales? Can we use a kitchen knife? We don't have that kind of hard brush at home..." Yun

Mu'an She also shouted, "I want to see the fish killed too!"

Seeing Shen Zhiyi finally leave, Shen Zhiyang also breathed a sigh of relief. This sister is really too torturous.

When Aunt Gao said those words just now, before Shen Zhiyi had time to come over and ask Shen Zhiyang about his attitude and thoughts, the first person to explode was Wang Feng who was standing next to him.

Wang Feng opened his mouth and cursed, "Gao, what do you mean? You know I'm here today to be a matchmaker for Yangzi, so you came to cause trouble on purpose, right?" Aunt Gao was also a little confused.

What a coincidence? "Are you here to come as a matchmaker too?"

Wang Feng was annoyed and pointed at the other party and said, "What are you still pretending to be here? Didn't you just come to cause trouble because you thought I was going to come to be a matchmaker?" Shen Zhiyi looked incomprehensible

. Looking at Wang Feng, she didn't forget that Wang Feng had just asked her about the matter with Yun Muye in a roundabout way. This was about to talk about matchmaking again. What kind of matchmaking was this? Matchmaking between Yun Muye and her brother?

Shen Zhiyi was unhappy on the spot, "Aunt Wang, are you at our house? Who are you here to mediate?"

Wang Feng was stunned, "Who else could it be? Your brother is so old, he shouldn't be getting married. How old is your wife?"

Shen Zhiyi realized that he might have made a mistake, and was a little embarrassed, but he still looked serious.

"Both aunts are here to talk to my brother as matchmakers."

Then both of them looked at each other and turned their heads as if they didn't want to see each other.

Shen Zhiyi didn't ask any questions after seeing this situation. This was probably true.