Date Night

*Spicy Content Ahead*
To cheer you back up after that last one

Ben was excitedly cooking in the kitchen. Tonight was date night with his lovely wife. He decided to recreate their 3rd date by cooking for her. Due to their schedules being so hectic they haven't really had time to enjoy each other's company. He wanted to make this night as special as possible.

He set the table and lit the candles. You Benjamin Warren are a bad mamajama he laughed to himself. He ran upstairs and took a shower. He moisturized his skin, brushed his hair, and groomed his facial hair. He put on a pair of dress pants and a white dress short. He didn't button it all the way up leaving some of his chest exposed. He sprayed some cologne and headed back downstairs to wait for Miranda.

"Hey baby" She walked in the house. She was slightly surprised by the ambiance of the house.
"What's all this" she smiled

"This is our date" He handed her a rose and kissed her

"What's the occasion" she took her coat off and hung it up

"The occasion is I love you so much. So come on and let's eat" He took her hand and led her to where he had set everything up

"Ben this is lovely" She smiled

"Your man did good" He pulled her chair out for her

"My man did great" She kissed him. The kiss deepened and Ben had to force himself away otherwise dinner would've been forgotten and he would've skipped straight to eating Miranda out instead.

"Bon appétit" He smiled and uncovered her plate before sitting down to eat his own meal. Miranda took a forkful of the food and moaned at how delicious it was. If it's one thing her man is good at it's cooking.

"Save those moans for after dinner" He smirked sipping his wine

"Oh really" She took another forkful and moaned again. She watched him swallow hard. She knew exactly what she doing to him.

"Miranda" He watched as she enjoyed her food a little too much. She was doing all this just to drive him crazy.

"Yes Ben" She picked up her glass of wine

"This food is NOT that delicious" He cleared his throat

"You sure" She smirked as she took another forkful

"Miranda it's baked chicken and string beans. I wasn't aware that could make you moan" He raised an eyebrow

"Oh" She put the fork down and walked over to him and sat in his lap "what does make me moan"

"I would like to eat" He looked at his plate

"I have something that you could eat" She put her hand in his shirt and rubbed his chest

"You know I worked hard on this dinner" He picked up his fork but she took it from him
"Hey"

"Shh" She fed him. He smiled at his wife. How did he get so lucky. Their hospitals merged and their patient woke up on the table and here he is with a wife and a bonus son.

"You know we own an oven. The food could be reheated" She slowly kissed his cheek making her way to his lips. She felt him getting hard under her and she smirked

"I want to eat it while it's fresh. Come on now. I had a whole thing planned. Return to your seat so we can eat and then dance" He chuckled

"Fine" She slowly got up grinding against him first causing him to groan and bite his lip before walking back to her seat.

"Youuu" He sipped his wine and continued to eat his food "I remember when I invited you over to my apartment and you somehow got the idea in your head that I had an expectation of sex after 3 dates"