32.2 | 𝙷𝚎𝚢 𝙻𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝙳𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚕

~ FELIX'S POV ~

~ FELIX'S POV ~

There's nothing quite like a primal instinct to hunt. Being a predator eager to catch your prey, whether it's for thrill or for survival. It's natural. And as we've learned, a balance. In this world you have too many monsters, so learn from nature. Those predators need predators of their own.

But what can you do if there's no predator that exists for you? Being at the top of the food chain, dominating over all other species. How can you be kept in order if there's nothing to keep you there?

The answer is simple: you can't. You become chaos. The only control there is, is if you can control yourself and if you can't. You reap your own consequences.

That's how it feels right now. Trying to slow myself down, slamming into every wall as the natural urge to hunt takes me over. With the hunted being my very best friend of 18 years, a mentor, a father, a brother. Someone who has so much significance and I can't fight my urge for much longer. I have no control, and the consequences would be too painful to bear.

"Sunoo, stop slowing down!" I screamed out at him, causing him to spin around to look at me. Then he just stood there, as if realization and acceptance was washing over him. But I shook my head, being directly in front of him the next second and gripping onto his arms. "Listen to me god dammit!" I screamed in his face and he didn't even wince. I could smell the blood in his veins and no matter how hard a squeezes his arms in my palms, it didn't stop me from leaning in closer and taking in the scent. It filled me with an insane amount of ecstasy, my mouth was watering and my head was pounding, screaming at me to take a bite. I wanted to refuse. I was starved. I knew I wouldn't be able to stop.

"It's okay." It was the only words Sunoo spoke.

I almost gave in, my lips opened up, tracing over his jugular, eager to sink my veins into his carotid. But as much as I wanted to give in. I had to take back some kind of control, even if I knew I wouldn't be able to keep my hands on the reigns for much longer. So I shoved him, hard. Sending him flying through whatever objects were in his way, until his back hit the concrete wall.

If my body wanted.. needed.. blood, then that's what it will get. But I'm not letting my enemy win. I turned with Jaebeom in my direction as he watched in amusement and chuckled.

"Damn Syph. So much resilience in such a tiny body." He chuckled, completely unaware that my eyes had locked on a new target. So I took the opportunity and made a run for him. When he released he reached out tried to begin to fight me off, but I quickly had him pinned.

He whistled as my fangs barely traced his neck. "I wouldn't. You should think about your actions Felix. And you should definitely know by now I always have a contingency plan."