Current Objective: Survive (ending pt 2)

Current time until police arrive: 6 minutes and 38 seconds

Giyuu's POV:

"Now where do I go?" I ran as fast as I could, heading nowhere in particular. "Keep running, that's all I have to do. Survive for Nee-san, survive for Sabito..." I ran into a random classroom. "I can't keep running forever, he'll catch up, and I don't want to know what'll happen if he does..." Horrific images flood into my mind, and I close my eyes to keep them away. Then I open my eyes because I can't watch for Sanemi if my eyes aren't open. "Now what to do?" I keep the lights off, sitting behind one of the counters in silence. "No use in barricading the door, that'll just make it easier for him to find me. But perhaps..." I debate the option of barricading a different room to throw him off, but immediately dismiss the idea. "He's too smart for that, and what if he came behind me while I was doing that?"

Footsteps echoed down the hallway

"Fuck! No, no, please no...." I knew that it was him, who else could it be?

"Giyuuu~ come out come out wherever you are!" A voice echoed down the hallways. Sanemi's voice. I shrunk down as far as I could against one of the far walls and waited for him to pass. "Darling, you know I don't like it when you hide~" he called out.

No I didn't, the only time I spoke to him was when I talked to him in detention.

Before..all of this creepy stalker shit. "Giyuu! Found you love!" He was looking straight down at me through the glass, blood covering up his scar. "No matter how many times you hurt me or try to run, you'll always be mine!" He started slamming the gun into the glass. I must've hit him harder than I thought, he could easily shoot through the glass. My phone crackled. "Sir, the police are nearly there. Please see if you can reach us at the front of the school."

Are you fucking kidding me

The glass started to fracture beneath Sanemi's onslaught, so I swung open the door as far as I could, pinning him up between the wall and the door. He was dazed, so I decided to take my chances and run.

Current time until police arrive: 3 minutes 2 seconds

No ones pov

As Giyuu raced to the front of the school, Sanemi pulled himself off the ground. "I've had enough of your games darling!" he screamed, a deranged look in his eyes. He looked down at himself, blood splattered on his school uniform. Lucy's , or his? He shook his head and limped down the hallway. Unfortunately for Giyuu, he knew the fastest way to get through the school's maze of hallways. Courtesy of Iguro. "Darling I'll be waiting!~" He muttered to himself as he pulled himself down the hallway, the allure of his beloved dragging him onward.

Meanwhile, Giyuu was hopelessly lost.

The hallways all looked the same. "No, cmon, you're better than this! Classroom D4..." running and counting at the same time, he finally managed to make it to the ground floor. Police lights shone through the windows, and people could be heard outside. Real alive people! Giyuu had enough corpses for a lifetime. A strained smile broke over his face as he descended the last staircase. He would finally be free of this living hell!

Giyuu stopped dead in his tracks on the last stair, his smile melting away.

"Hey, darling, just in time for the party!" Sanemi leaned against the wooden entrance doors, a sadistic smile on his face, as he limped towards Giyuu. "I don't appreciate what you've done." He clicked his tongue as he cornered Giyuu, his tone turning menacing. "All the pain you've put me through, calling the cops..." Sanemi shook his head disapprovingly. Police shouts were heard from beyond the door, and the doors rattled. "Please," Giyuu thought as Sanemi talked. "I don't want to die like this."

"You do realize darling, those dead girls? Their blood may not have touched your hands, but you are just as guilty as I am." Sanemi's smile was sickeningly sweet. "Though, let's not think about that, I love you darling...." The doors slammed open as Sanemi closed the distance between them, trying to force Giyuu into a kiss.

Instead, he got a knee to the balls and his love running towards the police, towards freedom.

Police immediately rushed Sanemi, pinning him to the ground, while Tsutako clung to her brother and made him swear that he would never leave her side again.

And how could Sanemi miss the death glare coming from dear Sabito?

At least he had his darling for some time. That was all Sanemi needed.

Two weeks later....

They all said that he was so brave, so strong for going through something like that. Giyuu refused to believe that. All he had done was run. He couldn't sleep soundly until Sanemi had been put firmly in a jail cell. Even his name made him want to throw up. The memories were vivid, but would (hopefully) fade in time. But all he could remember was the smell of blood, even as his loved ones kept him near, it would always haunt him.

*the end..?*

More endings to come!

very short mitsuoba things:

After the incident died (just like those girls) down, Mitsuri and Iguro started going out, and although Iguro was never caught or an assumed accomplice of Sanemi, it haunted him forever.

But that's what he's got Mitsuri and Kabamaru for, right?