𝟎𝟎𝟎𝟐

── ──

█████████████████████████

˚ ༘♡ 🛏️ 0002. 𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐋𝐔𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄☆.
[NOW PLAYING: Best I ever had - Drake]
❝ We could do it real big, bigger than you ever done it
You be up on everything, other hoes ain't ever on it ❞

—TREYVON PIERCE—
—Sunday 4/9/23
Treyvon's House, Oakland City, Atlanta Georgia 📍

━━━━FUCK! Aaliyah was recollecting her thoughts of the previous night— panic slowly creeping in. She quickly toke the blanket off of her to be met with his clothes on her.

FLASHBACK...

Treyvon held on to both of her arms tightly behind her back while his other hand was wrapped firmly around her waist.

"Mmph! Trey!" She moaned out, while having her face down in the pillow.

"Fuck..I can't take it!" Aaliyah whined, her legs were shaking and she wasn't thinking straight at all, Her mind was shaken and stuttering.

"You can take it, mama." Trey replied, a large amount of dominance taking over his voice, liking the sound of her practically screaming and whining his name out.

He was right, she could take it but she just wanted to be submissive for him so he could take over.

He watched as she threw her ass back against him, watching it jiggle. "Mmm..you feel so good, ma." Her eyes rolled back and her back arched even more.

He bit his lower lip as he continued to thrust more aggressively then before, the tears began to fill her eyes from how much force she was taking.

A jolt of pleasure ran through her body each time he thrusted in her. Their heavy breathing, groans and moans filled the room as they continued.

"Imma fuck you all night, Aaliyah. I'm gon make you feel it."

She sure did feel it alright..

...

"..Mmmm.." Trey groaned, shifting his body in the bed so his face was towards Aaliyah. His eyes slowly opened, seeing the bright sunlight coming through the window before his eyes landing on Aaliyah in her panicked state.

" 'Morning, shorty. " His sleepy voice was visible as he spoke. He yawned and began to sit up in bed and stretched out his arms. She turned to look at him with her eyes wide. Clearly flustered.