I Love You

"Rated M"

Regie and Oliver

One late night, Regie and Oliver were cuddling on Regie's bed in his room. Regie was holding Oli and Oliver had one hand resting on Regie's chest and his head on Regie's shoulder. They were watching some rom-com movie they found on Netflix.

"This shit is so cringy" Regie said while cringing.

Oliver chuckled "It's not that cringy. I think it's cute" He looked up at Regie smiling.

Regie looked down at him and smiled "I think you're cute" He kisses his forehead.

Oliver turns red and now can't stop smiling.

They return their attention to the television and one of the characters says "I love you" to their partner.

Regie cringed again but to the words "Uhh I don't like that."

Oliver looks at him "Like what?"

"Love. Saying I love you. It's weird and kinda awkward. What if you say it and like the person doesn't say it back?"

Oliver grabs the remote and pauses the movie "You don't like saying "I love you" to the ones you love?" He was frowning now.

Regie turns to him "Well I do to my parents and relatives-"

"What about me?" Oliver said cutting him off.

"Oh..oh don't be like that" Regie takes Oli's arms "Of course I love you. You're my one and only baby."

Oli looks down "Well..it wouldn't hurt if you said it once in a while" he eyes looks up at Regie and he pouts.

Regie smiles and rolls his eyes "Oh my- for real?"

Oliver lets go of him and turns around "Well I guess you don't love me-"

Regie comes behind him and holds his waist "Wait! Wait wait ok. I love you. I love you very much" he kisses Oliver's neck.

Oliver smiles and looks back at him "How much do you love me?"

Regie pulls Oliver down onto the bed and pins him down with his wrist by his head and gets close to him "This much" he kisses Oliver and moves down to his neck.

Oliver let out sweet moans in Regie's ear "Mm oh god yes Regie."

Regie continues kissing his neck and starts biting, eventually leaving hickeys and he reaches Oliver's sweet spot.

Oliver lets out a loud scream once Regie bit there. Regie moves his hands down to Oliver's waist and removes his shirt and starts sucking on Oliver's nipples.

"Ah ha R-Regie fuck" Oliver grips Regie's hair and tugs on is slightly, making Regie moan a bit.

Regie sucks through his teeth "Shit...you're eager aren't you" he said in a low, seductive voice.

Oli bit his bottom lip and nodded his head aggressively "Yes I am. I won't you so bad baby. I want you now"

Regie smirked at him and got on his knees "Take them off and suck this dick" Regie commanded Oli to do.

Oli sat up and took the hem of Regie's shorts and pulled them down and Regie's member sprung up. Oli's mouth was practically watering.

Oli licked the base of Regie's member up and down while on his hands and knees. Regie looked at him with hooded eyes. He takes Oli's head and shoved his head down on his member and Oli gagged a bit but he enjoyed it.

Regie gripped Oli's hair and moved his head up and down on his member. Eventually he leaned over and licked his fingers and played with Oliver's hole while Oli was still sucking his member.

"God your hole feels hungry baby" Regie slapped his ass making Oli moan. After some time he took Oliver's mouth off his member and kisses him. "Lay on your back and lift your legs" Regie commanded Oliver while he was pumping his on dick.

Oli did as he said and layed on his back and lifted his legs. Regie got close and slowly pushed his member in Oli's ass, making Oli drag out a moan. "Oh fuuuck" Oli said.

Regie slowly moved in and out of Oli but Oli wanted more. "H-h-harder. F-fuck me harder." Oli groaned.

Regie grinned with his teeth and slammed into Oliver, making Oli scream of pleasure.

With every hit of his prostate, Oli screamed out Regie's name and Regie kept hitting Oli's spot. "Oh fuck Regie yes! Yes that feels so good. Keep hitting me there. R-right there!"

Regie leans down and kisses Oliver. "You like this cock baby. Hitting you here every. single. time." Regie said every hit into Oliver.

With every slam, Oli screamed out. He was in ecstasy. "Oh god Regie fuck me! God I love that cock of yours!"

"Oh yeah? Then show me. Ride this dick baby" Regie pulls Oliver up and sits him on his lap and Regie lays down.

Oli starts jumping up and down on Regie's member as he grips Regie's pecs. "God I love this dick. It feels so good"

Regie smirks at Oli and takes his waist and slams into him again, making Oliver scream again.

Oliver throws his head back and rolls his eyes due to the absolute pleasure he was experiencing. "Oh g-god Regie I'm about to cum" After every hit, Oliver came all over Regie's stomach.

Regie was getting close so he pushed Oliver on the bed and kissed him while slamming into him again. After a few more strokes, he came in Oliver and he groaned very loudly and Oli did too.

Out of breath, the kiss Regie was giving Oli soften and Oli returned the kiss and threw his hands over Regie's shoulder.

Regie's broke the kiss and looked at Oliver's satisfied eyes. "I love you baby"

Oliver's stomach had butterflies and he smiled "I love you too"

They both giggled and kissed each other again.

Over in Justin's room, he was laying under Darren's arm. "They were loud weren't there"

"Yeah they sure were" Darren agreed with him.

987 Words