Picnic Date

Oliver and Regie

Regie has been planning this all week. A picnic date with Oliver.

Some context; Regie and Oliver had plans to have a romantic getaway but this had changed when they had to fly out to New York for a conference or whatever. Regie doesn't remember what they had to do really but they were in New York for something.

So after they've gotten back, all Regie wanted to do is have one day with Oliver. No cameras. No boys. Just him and his boyfriend. So to make that happen, he went out and bought the necessities for their date that Oli has no clue of.

He bought a basket, that red and white plaided blanket, some utensils from the house, some napkins, plates, sandwiches him and Justin made earlier for lunch (he made a few extra for him and Oli) and some drinks.

Everything was set. All he had to do was get Oliver and even more importantly; makes sure no one knows where they are.

He went downstairs to the living room and saw Justin and Ryan playing Mario Kart. Ryan was loosing like always and was getting a little upset.

"Justin dude you can't keep beating me bro! Gimme your controller" Ryan reached his hand out to grab Justin's controller but he moved away from him.

"Naw Ry, you just got skill issues my dude. It's not my fault you're loosing" Justin teased with a smile on his face.

Regie smiles and shook his head. He walked over to the kitchen and saw Sebastian eating one of the sandwiches him and Justin made earlier.

"Uh seb, you know where your brother is?" Regie asked with a concerned look on his face.

Sebastian was eating that sandwich like a wild animal. Like a coyote eating its prey. He stopped chewing a bit to answer his question. "Um..I think he went to the upstairs restroom."

"Or downstairs"

"Or in the garage"

"Or his bedroom"

"Or he left somewhere"

"Seb!" Regie shouted

Sebastian giggled "Uhhhmm honestly I don't know where he is. You're just gonna have to find him"

Regie sighed and rolled his eyes and went to the places he told him he think he is. Sure seb didn't know where he was but it wasn't gonna hurt him to actually look in those places.

He walked out of the upstairs restroom and as he did, Oli walked out his room and looked over at Regie.

"Hey Reg!" Oliver smiled as he looked at him. That smile. He's seen it over a hundred times and it still makes Regie's heart melt.

Regie walked over to him and placed his hands on Oli's waist and kissed him. He parted the kiss and spoke. "I was looking for you baby. Why were you hiding from me?"

Oliver laughed "I had just came back from the gym. I was in the shower."

"Without me?" Regie playfully teased him.

Oliver scoffed and rolled his eyes "Oh my god bro. Anyways, why were you looking for me?"

Regie put his hand out "Cmon"

Oliver took his hand, very unsure what was happening, but nonetheless he let Regie guide.

A little more context; Regie and Oliver are in a somewhat secret relationship. The only people that know is Sebastian and Justin. Sebastian knows because him and Oliver talks about everything and Justin caught Regie leaving Oliver's room in the morning once in just his boxers.