Meeting Voltron Part1

Warning

Cursing

Gayness

Lance POV

So a little flashback to a while ago. The Voltron squad which consisted of Me, Allura, Pidge, Hunk, Matt, Coran, and Shiro. Shiro just told us yesterday that he had a little brother that goes to the school. We all flipped out to say the least. Ever since then we kept on asking question after question. So to make it up to us and to shut us up he brought us paintball guns and let us go wild during lunch break. Allura, Coran, and Shiro all decided to be them and sat down on the grass and started to work on some random projects and assignments. I honestly never see the point in this because I just never do my homework.

So While the "adults" sit on the floor we all began to team up on Pidge while they run away. They started to run through the forest and we all chased. That's when we all got split up. I scanned around the beautiful but sort of wet landscape. That's when I heard rustling in the bushes behind me. I jumped and turned and shot the creature. I knew it was Pidge from how small it was and I yelled "1 down 2 to go!" Then it suddenly jumped on me. I lifted my hand in front of my face and yelped. I started to back up yelling at the dog. His teeth were covered with blood which I knew and very much hoped was mine. Then I came to the realization that someone was standing almost in front of me.

"What are you doing?!" I heard an voice beside me. His face and voice corresponded with worry and alarm.

It was Keith

I turned to see Keith Kogane the same kid that I had a crush on for at least a year.

 His face and voice corresponded with worry and alarm. He looked so confused. I just starred at him. Curse those deep purple eyes. There was a dog trying to kill me but no I cant even turn my attention away from his eyes. Suddenly the dog jumped on Keith. I tired to stop him but as soon as I could even put one step forward they were both already on the floor. He sat right back up like it was normal and patted the ground next to him. Luckily my brain still functioned enough from the shock and the cuteness over the Dog and Keith that I picked up the message and sat down next to him. 

"So what happened out here?" He said while looking up into the sky and I noticed that he had something in his other arm that wasn't hold the large deadly dog. I explained and realized just how dumb that sounded. Our conversion drifted to theater and other things. After a while we got up and the so called Kosmo was following almost right behind us. We walked through the forest and I could tell that Keith knew his way around pretty darn well so that made me feel better. We still haven't found Pidge, Hunk are Matt but it seem like they were close. We came across a meadow when we saw a sort of small figure.  I dashed towards it.

Pidge. It was Pidge.