Double Trouble

"Quiet!!!!!! Quiet please!!!!!!" Proffessor Dumbledore said, well more like shouted really. Sadly no-one heard him. It took FIFTEEN fire crackers before the Great Hall calmed down. Sadly Eve hadnt noticced that everyone had stopped throwing food and threw with all her might a dish of strawberries and crem at proffessor Snape. the spectacle of Snape standing there with cream drupping from his hair and straberries stuck to his robes was enough to shock the school into silence. Eve stood there with a horrified expression, apparently speechless at her daring.

"RIGHT!!!!!!! Wouldnt you agree that this is going a little over the top? I dont mind foodfights but if you dont listen I will have to ban them!" Proffessor Dumbledore thunderded.

"I wonder how?" remarked Aimee to Eve, causing Eve to have to stifle a laugh.

"Now since all of you seem to be totally messy run along for a shower and TRY to make it to your lessn!" Professor Dumbledore said.

Everyone stood up, and while wiping food from their clothes and chatting started to walk from the Great Hall to either their dorms or the bathrooms. Aimee and Eve were no different and while Eve was wiping the gunk off her robes Aimee, retaining her senses just took it off, rolled it up in a ball and gave it to a passing house-elf (they had been called in to tidy up the mess). Eve, wisley noting that that was a awesome idea quickly copied her.

As they were walking to the 4th floor bathroom (it was awesome and had a handy cupbaord where your stuff would appear) the Weasley twins caught op with them. They were, evidently very impressed at Eve's daring to throw the strawberries at Snape.

"That was awesome!" one of them piped up.

"Yeah I don't belive you actually had the guts to do it!!"

"Thanks!  I was actully suprised that no one els did that!"

"Are you JOKING?! Everyone is too teriffied of him to do that" Fred remarked admiringly.

" Yeah, you need guts to do that!" George added.

"Thanks! You know I'm not a Gryffindor for nothing!" Eve said fake offended.

 "Eve's quite scary when she's angry!" Aimee chipped in.

"I'm not angry!" Eve protested.

"You was when you threw that at Snape!"

"Welll yeah,"

"Why were you angry at Snape for?" George asked inqisitivley

"Does there have to be a reason?" Eve protested

"No but.........."

" Ugh he gave me detention! There happy now?"

"You did that because HE GAVE YOU DETETION?!" Fred was suprised to say the least.

"Yeah, he made her disembowel the frogs!!!" Amiee answered with an evil glint in her eye.

"Exactly! Said I'd get him back for that !" Eve smiled triumphantly. She was very proud that she had got Snape back because she was rather worried about how she was going to accomplish that, but it was done now.

"Um,I think we've gone past it." Eve remarked some minutes later.

"Oh yeah!"Aimee

So the girls went back to their bathroom and the Weasley twins went to theri common room to plan more mischief that hopefully was better than Eve and Aimees foodfight.