WEDDING- THE D-DAY

AUTHOR'S POV

The rituals of wedding of the to be king and queen of Raichand empire had begun with most enthusiastic way. All people of Jaipur were eagerly waiting for their to be queen. Whole Raichand palace was decorated just like a new bride showcasing the luxury and power that Raichand empire contained in it. Haldi, Mehndi and the Yagya that is important before the puja were completely done leaving the most important day the wedding. Today was it i.e., marriage. Everyone was busy in the preparation of it leaving the most important person of the day, the Groom-The Akshat Raichand who was busy in his thoughts not paying any heed to any of the preparation that were going on.

                                      **********************************************

AKSHAT'S POV

Today is the day for which I was wishing to delay every time, but what to do it came with full energy just like a storm. Everyone is busy with their works for the marriage. And here I'm trying to think what to do for its aftereffects. Just then my trance was broken by a helper(servant).

Helper : Your highness, there is someone with the name Sitara saying that she wants to meet you, also she is from Thakur haveli, Agra.

Akshat : Okay, Aap unhe rukne ko kahiye hum aate hai.

(Okay, you tell her to stop I will come soon.)

And I started taking slow steps towards my room to be presentable forthe official meet of this uninvited guest, that came from Agra. As I reached towards her, she stood up to greet me and /i gestured her to be seated and say about the thing which she came for -

Sitara : Your Highness, I'm Sitara Personal manager of Princess Aashn Thakur. I came here to give you this letter sent by the princess herself.

Akshat : Okay, You can leave this letter here on the table.

Sitara : Okay, your highness now I would like to take my leave.

Akshat : Sure.

So, now this princess wants to be like a typical arranged couple who send letters and messages to each other. But it doesn't concern me, I took the letter and threw it inside one of my unused drawer in the study of the hall.

                                           **************************************************

Akshat's pov

Here we are present in the Thakur Haveli decorated and filled with the joy of their only princess getting married today. Everything was done and now I'm sitting in the Mandap where priest is chanting the the mantras with the princess of Agra beside me. We took pheras(saptapadi). 

Priest: Aaj se aap dono pati patni hue. 

And then we both took Aashirvad of elders completing the marriage and now Vidai would take place. I can see Mr. Thakur emotional as his only daughter is leaving the house but I can bet that from inside the princess of Agra would be happy to get succeed in becoming the queen of a powerful family.

 BY AAS.............