THE TALK

AUTHOR'S POV

When Akshat reached the main palace, he went to the garden as told by Sitara to wait for Aashna. He was somewhat disappointed at the thought she is yet to reach, but his disappointment was soon vanished into thin air when he saw a feminine figure walking in the along the bushes. She was dressed in some different style Sharara with dupatta on her head as a veil. It was first time she was wearing a different dress at dinner other than her usual heavy sarees, but it really suited her she was looking beautiful not that the sarees don't suit her in fact everything she wears it looks great on her whether it is Indian or formal western thought Akshat.  Now with the motive to talk to her he started moving towards her.

Akshat's Pov

As I was moving towards her, she turned towards me maybe feeling someone's presence behind her and gave a small smile which I reciprocated. I greeted her and asked her should we talk now or after. But she said that it's being late for dinner we could talk after the dinner is over to which I agreed. With that we both entered inside the main hall of the palace where everyone was gathered as this dinner was taking place with some guests of family. Aashna and me both greeted the guest and my Maa sa took Aashna with her, to introduce her with some of ladies present. Later the dinner took place as usual with only a change as tonight were more people present on the dining table.

                                       ***********************

AUTHOR'S POV 

After dinner when Aashna came towards their car she saw Akshat was waiting outside the car leaning on it not like other days where he keeps sitting inside the car in the back seat and a driver waiting outside the front gate for her to open the door. Coming towards Akshat Aashna immediately apologized for taking longer than usual.

Aashna: I'm really sorry your highness, for taking so long. Actually, Maa sa has gotten time with me after so long that's why she was insisting on having a talk with her.

Akshat's: It's alright I was waiting to talk to you since noon I can wait some more. 

Aashna: I apologize once again, that meeting was really important.

Akshat: Oh please, don't be sorry so much. Come and sit inside. ( While opening the passenger side door if the car and giving a gentle smile.)

Aashna: Thank you, Your highness for your chivalry. 

Aashna sat in the passenger seat while masking her socked expressions. After making her comfortable Akshat moved towards driving seat and ignited the engine started driving away from the main palace. Making Aashna more confused and surprised with his different acts.

While driving Akshat was trying to start the conversation with Aashna but she was gazing out of the car window as always. But unknown to him she was keeping an eye on his actions with her peripheral vision. After some time Akshat broke the silence, 

 Akshat:  So, you are a lawyer, right? 

Aashna spoke with a small but genuine smile gracing her lips, "Yes, Your highness I'm." 

Akshat on having the confirmation asked, "But how come you were in Delhi today and nobody knew it. And why you never told about your profession to anyone here in Jaipur."

Aashna:  Your highness, I will tell everything to you, but can we halt somewhere as you are driving it isn't good to talk. 

Akshat gave a small nod and murmured an okay while spotting the place where they could talk. When the car stooped and seeing Akshat moving out of the car Aashna started to open passenger side door, only to notice Akshat was already opening her side door and offer her a nod to come out.  She silently came out of the car and went with Akshat towards a small coffee house.

Reaching near a corner table Akshat helped Aashna to sit in the chair whereas he himself sat opposite to her. Akshat said, " Let's continue our discussion from where we stopped. You were going to tell me... "

  Being comfortable in her seat Aashna spoke, " Your highness, I want you to listen to me fully before making any judgement or decision, Please, it's a request." On receiving a nod in agreement from Akshat, she continued " Toh sabse pahle, ji ha Kuwar sa, mai ek Lawyer hu by profession. Aur main aapko delhi me isliye mili kyunki us law firm me mai job karti hu. Ye job mujhe Vivah tay hone ke baad offer hua tha jaise hi mujhe appointment receive hua  mai bohot khush thi par man me thoda dar bhi tha ki Vivah ke samay toh maine aisi koi baat  batayi nhi thi aapko ya aapke parivaar ko.  Aur us din agar mujhe aapki visit ke  baare me pata hota toh mai aapke saamne aati hi nahi aur shayad aise hum vaha Delhi mein milte bhi nahi. Parantu  aap ye na samajhiyega ki main aapse is job ki baat chupana chahti thi, darsal maine vivah hone ke pahle hi aapko yahi batane ke liye patra likha tha aur vo patra Sitara ne aapko diya bhi hoga maine usse uttar ke liye bhi kaha tha par aapki taraf se koi jawaab nhi aaya isliye mujhe laga aapko koi aapti nahi hai. Aur fir jab hum vivah ke baad mile tab aapne ye jahir kar diya ke hum apni apni jindagi ji sakte pahle ki tarah aur aapne job ki koi baat nhi nikali is liye maine aapko kuch bataya bhi nahi. "

"Lekin  aisa nahi hai Kunwar sa ki koi nahi jaanta hai humare job ke baare mein, humne Maa sa aur Vansh bhai sa ko bataya hai aur unhone hi hume yaha sabse chupkar kaise jaana hai is vishay me bataya hum chahte the ki hum sabko bata de par Maa sa ne mana kar diya ke abhi sahi vakt nahi hum ek varsh baad ye baat kahe sabse aur humse vaada bhi le liya isliye hum nahi bata paaye kisi aur ko. Aapko is liye bata rahe hai kyunki vaade mein aapka naam shamil nahi tha.

Fir aapka dusra prashn, ke hum kaise jaate the sabse chupkar Delhi toh subah aur kabhi kabhi raat mein dinner ke baad jaate the flight leke taaki jald se jald pahunch sake, vaise toh hum jab humara koi case chal raha hota hai toh hi raat me jaate hai varna sirf subah ke samay kyunki case study ar strategy banane me samay bohot chahiye hota hai Kunwar sa. Aur yaha par kisi ko na pata chale is baat ka khyaal rakne ke liye Sitara hoti hai jab hum Mahal me nahi hote toh vo kisi ko bhi humare kaksh mein aane nahi deti aur kisi ko kuch pata nhi chalta. Par ab toh aapko pata hai toh koi samasya hi nahi.

( First of all prince, Yes I'm a lawyer by Profession. And I met you in Delhi because my job is in that law firm only, this job was offered to me after our wedding got fixed. I was very happy with the appointment letter but somewhat nervous also as I didn't talk about job to any of you or your family. And if I had known about your visit in the firm, I wouldn't have met you. But you don't think that I didn't want to tell you about my job actually I wanted you to know about it before marriage only and I had sent a letter to you with Sitara also asked her to tell you to reply but you never sent any response. And after marriage you told me how you don't want any disturbances and we can continue to live our previous lives. That's why I never told you.

But It's not like that no one knows about my job, Maa sa and Vansh Bhai sa knows. They only told me about the way how I can go to Delhi without revealing about it to anyone. And I wanted to tell everyone but maa sa took a promise from that I will never talk about my job to any family until next year. and I only told you now because that promise doesn't consist of your name.

Now your second question, that how I go to Delhi daily. So, I go there in the morning and in the night sometimes after dinner is over by flights to save time and to cover up for me Sitara is there, she never let anyone enter my chamber when I'm not in the palace. Actually, I go in the mornings only if there is no case which I'm handling but if it's there I also prefer night shifts as case study and strategy preparation requires a lot of time your highness. But now that you know about my job it isn't a problem for me to go anytime.)

After processing the words of Aashna, Akshat spoke with a gentle smile, "Okay so now I understood and don't worry I won't judge you or be any hinderance in your job. Also, if you ever need any help, please tell me I will try my best."

With this they both returned to their palace and when the time came to move towards their respective chambers what Akshat asked left Aashna with another surprise of the day.

He asked, "Umm... Aashna, will you come to my friend's wedding in Delhi with me day after tomorrow in night."

And after coming out of her trance Aashna gave a nod agreeing with the proposal and left hurriedly to her chamber leaving behind Akshat with a wide smile on his face unknowingly.

BY AAS......