And So It Begins

It was back in the year of 1982, one of the best years out there ('85 ranks superior, of course) The place was a little town in Arkansas called Dakota Paradise, but since everyone who lived there hated it, they called it Suicide Valley, Death Dungeon, Forgetting Decease and even Hang Time. One of the more giddy residents names was Brooke Darham, a girl with enormous feet for her age, which was 10. She owned a little pooch named Chavy. She was walking him one day when she bumped into a red headed girl who had a large mohawk on top off her head.

"Watch it," she snapped, acting like a wild dog.

Brooke knew everyone in town, except for her. The population was literally below 500 and that was the population in '74 and after the previous illness plaguing their "Paradise," the population at least had been cut in half. So who was this new comer?

"Hello, have we met?" asked Brooke.

"I hope not," sneered the girl, beginning to walk away.

"Please at least tell me your name," whined Brooke.

"Angelina Kidd," she responded.

Of course, Brooke being the way she is, didn't stop there. She trailed Angelina, asking annoying questions. Little did she know, Angelina had this odd thing called a life.

"Listen kid," finally said Angelina, "I have to be somewhere and I have things to do. Maybe you can waste your whole day but I can't, ok?"

Realty vanished in seconds as bombs began to rain onto the town. The town was a ghost town so they were the only ones nearby. Terrified, Angelina took Brooke's hand and they crawled into a pipe under the road.

The bombs whistled as they fell and then all you could hear was a thousand gun shots at once. It seemed the noise was a part of you, exploding your ear drums. Heat radiated though the valley and pieces of Earth went flying everywhere.

White knuckles, blood drained faces, the two sat in absolute horror, clinging to each other with all of their might. It seemed like hours until finally, the bombs abruptly stopped pouring onto them. Still scared to death, the two crawled out of the pipe and back up to the road, eyeing the world around them. The town was torn to shreds, trees piled onto hills of stone that once made up the town hall, craters blasted into the ground.

A gust of wind came through and in it was a...person?

No, not at all. She wasn't close to human.

She was a mini devil...