Mini Devil

Brooke clung to Angelina, trying to stop her from approaching the freak job. She had huge, black, feathery wings and long black hair with lime green highlights throughout it. She wore all black, a black shirt, black jeans and then her legs morphed into claws that were stretched across the pavement. But Brooke's attempt to halt Angelina didn't turn out as planned. Angelina marched right up to the weirdo.

"You have done your share, Mini," she proclaimed, spitting on the ground in front of her.

"Oh please," she whinnied with a devilish grin, "We have just begun, child."

"I'm no child," muttered Angelina.

"Your name would say otherwise," continued Mini. "Yet, you managed to end my sanity."

"Please Mini, it never existed," hissed Angelina. "And neither will you if you don't cut this out."

"I control every force of nature," explained Mini. She stuck out her hand, which had black painted nails...or claws, and a hunk of grass covered dirt flew up out of the ground and into her grasp. She smiled and the piece of Earth turned into water and by the time it hit the ground, it was lava. "My Great Aunt Gilde would turn over in her own grave before she allowed my death...but yours is quite eminent, and it is for your friend as well."
Angelina pulled away from Brooke and said, "She's not my friend."
"Whatever you say," laughed Mini, taking off into flight.
"Come on we have to leave, now," urged Angelina.
"But she threatened to kill us, why didn't she?"
There was no time for questions though, and Angelina made a break for the words. Brooke wasn't going to stand around and find out if Mini would return so she followed Angelina. They ran through the woods, passing at least a hundred trees. By the time they stopped, they were both out of breath. Angelina began to chew a piece of gum, spearmint gum.
"Can I have a piece?" asked Brooke.
Angelina tore a small chunk off the gum in her mouth and handed it to Brooke. Brooke accepted it with a smile and when Angelina looked away, dropped it onto the ground. Slightly disturbed, Brooke sat down. Everything was happening so quickly that she didn't know where to go or what to think. After struggling thinking about the previous events, Brooke drifted off into a soundless sleep.