I Trust My Husband (Part 1)

What if Prerna came to know about Anurag's plan immediately after his accident on Ganesh Chaturthi. She knows the truth now that her husband didn't hit Anurag intentionally instead it was Anurag who jumped infront of Rishabh's car to frame him in a fake attempt to murder case. Also it was Anurag who called goons at night to attack him and put the blame on Rishabh inorder to create misunderstanding between Prerna and Rishabh.

Anurag had been discharged from the hospital and had come home but he was still unconscious. The doctor had announced that he was responding to the treatment in Prerna's presence and had suggested her to stay with him for his better recovery.

Mohini - Mr Bajaj... Kya aapki wife mere bete ke sath thoda aur der ruk sakti hain ?

Rishabh - Prerna ke bare me har baat aapko mujhse puchne ki zarurat nahi hai. Meri employee nhi hain vo... meri WIFE hain. Jaisa unhe theek lage.

Saying this he walked out of the room.

Mohini - Prerna tum Onu ke sath yahan ruk jao.

Prerna - Doctor ne kaha hai ki Anurag ab stable hai aur boht jald usse hosh bhi aa jayega. I don't think yahan meri zarurat hai.

Nivedita - Prerna please Onu ke pass ruk jao. He needs you.

Prerna - Anurag ke pass aap dono hai... Anupam ji hai... doctor aur nurses bhi hain. But meri beti aur mere husband ke pass koi nhi hai. Meri beti mere bina so nhi paati hai aur Mr Bajaj ne bhi subah se kuch nhi khaya hai. Iss samay mujhe meri family ka dhyan rakhna hai. Good night.

She said sternly and walked out of the room. She went to Kukki's room and found her sleeping cuddling her teddy bear. She kissed her forehead and pull the duvet upon her covering her properly.

Prerna (in mind) - Ye tumne sahi nhi kiya Anurag. Itna kaise gir gaye tum ki Mr Bajaj ko harane ke liye khud ki jaan jhokhim me daal di. Ye kaisa pyar hai tumhara jo baar baar mujhe sirf takleef deta hai. Kitni baar Mr Bajaj ne tumhari galtiyon ko ignore kar diya just because of the promise he made to me and I know ki vo ab bhi kuch nahi karenge but iss baar mera vaada unhe bind nhi karega. Tumhe jo karna tha tumne kar liya Anurag lekin ab aur nahi. Aaj tak mai Mr Bajaj ke samne tumhe humesha defend karti ayi thi but no more. Ab mai uska sath dungi jiska sath mujhe dena chahiye. Mr Bajaj apne sare promises nibha rahe hain aur ab mai bhi apna kiya vaada nibhaungi. Ab meri loyalty sirf aur sirf mere husband ke liye hogi because he deserves it and not you Anurag... not anymore.

She got up to leave when she heard a faint sound of something shattering... glass pieces it sounded like followed by a light groan. She realised that the sound came from her room... Mr Bajaj ! She immediately ran towards her room.

Here inside his room, Rishabh was thinking that Prerna will be staying in Anurag's room to take care of him and why not after all she loved him and she could do anything for him. The thought itself made him angry and he clutched the glass he was holding so tightly that it broke leaving his palm injured.

Mr Bajaj !

Rishabh looked upto see Prerna standing on the doorstep. She looked worried. Prerna took long strides and came near him. She held his hand which was oozing out blood.

Prerna- Ye kya kiya aapne... ye chot... dhyan kahan rehta hai aapka. Idhar aaiye and be careful... don't step on the glass pieces.

She made him sit on the bed and took out the first aid box from the drawer. Rishabh kept on looking at her while she wiped the blood coming out of the wound. She carefully examined the wound making sure there was no glass piece before rubbing the alcohol wipe on it. Rishabh winced as the alcohol burned his wound a little. Prerna looked up at him and saw his eyes closed and eyebrows creased.
Instinctively, she started blowing on his wound to provide him some relief. She finished bandaging his wound and then looked up at him straight into his eyes.