prologue; somewhere beyond

—𝒔𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒂𝒅𝒗𝒊𝒄𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝑰 𝒘𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓,
𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒎𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒃𝒆 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒆,
𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒂 𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒚
𝑰 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒖𝒑.—

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

Operation Kenny and Niko: Done.

That's one thing ticked off from AJ's list of being —and literally having no choice but to be— Cupid. He can't help it when literally all of his closest friends are all lovey dovey eyes at each other. Always one blink away from making out.

These are the disadvantages of being in an odd number friend group. There's always going to be someone that's the odd one out. Unfortunately, that title goes to AJ.

Obviously, at first, they all knew who the duo was in the friend group. Kenny and Niko. Niko was literally the one who invited Kenny in the first place to join the Beta Squad and they've been friends since children. They always seem like they're in their own world with each other and have their own inside jokes.

So the only ones left are Sharky, Chunkz and AJ. AJ doesn't really like the saying of "in every trio there's a duo" cause, well, that's just very generalistic. But AJ can't deny the truth of it. Sharky and Chunkz are..opposites. The kind of opposites that attracts and not get into hatred because of their conflicting personalities. Their conflicts actually make them more attracted to each other. They have things to talk about. They see things differently, feel differently, and they're both curious about each other, to explore and try to see what the other don't.

But somehow, despite their conflicts, they are also very similar to each other. AJ can't really explain much about it, he's never really been one to observe much. That's Kenny's weird icky job.

When it comes to pranks and playfulness, that's AJ and Niko's lane, and if it's Niko's lane then it's also Kenny's because they come as a package. The other two, Chunkz and Sharky, would just back out and rather watch than to be involved. That's one of their similarities. They're very passive.

Enough about useless narratives then, AJ had another operation to begin. And this time, he feels like he's alone.

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

Chunkz had always been too much of a perfectionist, sometimes he feels conflicted. Too conflicted, that it even made him go through some sort of identity crisis. People see him as this smart, quick-witted, and silver tongued man with jokes up his sleeves, but it wasn't always like that. Chunkz had to not be himself, to be Chunkz. He had to stop being Amin Mohamed, to be Chunkz.

Amin Mohamed was naturally funny, and smart too, but he didn't know everything like Chunkz did. Chunkz is Chunkz, he kept saying to himself, he's still him. He is still that young boy that was bullied for his teeth and weight, he is still that boy that easily cries, and he is also that boy that stopped doing so, changed those tears into anger, locked the feelings away and grew up. The boy who made himself better, look better and feel better.

He's confident. Or so he says.

He doesn't know who he is. Every words he spoke, due to his constant overthinking (that sometimes cost his sleep as well) every scenario was already played in his head. He built a whole scene, on what to say and what not to say. How to act and keep up that smartest-member fiasco. When he started his channel, back then he already was smarter than his peers. Always quick to reply with the best possible answers, always had answers. He was amazing at school too. But school never was a great memory for him.