second; don't need to look any furhter

The next morning was like a haze. Chunkz, as usual, was the first one to wake up. He had some shooting for an advertisement and he'd be busy the whole day until lunch. The others usually stayed at home, or travel, which was what Kenny and Niko's doing soon. They had already started to pack their things for their travel and soon it'd just be Chunkz, AJ and Sharky in the house.

Usually, Sharky would be awake when he unlocked the door and always, the exact moment and time of Chunkz turning the door knob- Sharky would be there, going down the stairs sending him off.

But this time, as Chunkz felt the cold wind under the door touching his socks and slippers. It was silent as the wind. Chunkz heard none of that gentle steps on the wooden floor. He waited, he even stayed there, his hand on the door knob, counting to 10, 15, 20-. No Sharky.

He was waiting for him, which was odd because he had always been the one waiting but never for Sharky. He'd never wait for Sharky, he'd always be there.

He waited, then he looked back at the stairs where he usually stood to say goodbye. But there was no Sharky.

Chunkz just tsked, already his temper had risen and it was just for a simple random thing. Sharky helped him out last night, he's probably tired.

Yeah.

So Chunkz just got out of the door, he didn't realise he was that enraged until he heard how loud the door slam was. He apologised under his breath to the door and drove the car to the studio. He might have honked at a few pedestrians that passed through but that's fine. He just had a bad day, even though it was only 9 am.

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

When Chunkz got home, even before he entered he heard the noises and screams inside. He went in and saw Kenny, Niko and AJ all surrounding one man. Sharky. Who was on his phone texting with a smile and said phone were all stared at by his friends. What's up with that?

He walked to where they were and stood besides Niko. "What's going on? Don't tell me he's getting knighted by the King!"

He might as well be. They were all smiling so widely, that's the only logical reason why.

Sharky looked up at Chunkz, he was sat down on a chair with AJ besides him and Kenny on the other side. Only Niko and Chunkz were standing up and Sharky smiled at Chunkz.

"Oh, hey Chunkz." Sharky said, voice monotonous. Chunkz just stared at the man dead in the eyes. He was shocked, time after time, all by the same man. Sharky acted like he did nothing wrong at all, why wasn't he there to say goodbye to him? He'd always done so. And Chunkz- he always looked forward to it, no matter how much he denied so. It's their thing. They have a pattern, their own shared habit and the one thing Chunkz despises more than blue cheese was a change of lifestyle and habit. A straight line now all tangled.

Chunkz hates change.

And then all of a sudden, he's smiling at him like everything's okay? They've been doing that since the first moment they'd started living together. Why now? Why did he stay late at night to help him out when he never did all this time? Why did he not bid Chunkz goodbye when he left when he always did.

Chunkz is probably overthinking it.

Probably.

He always does and he can't help it. It's just about a damn door.

So despite hearing a pin drop, he smiled at Sharky and ignored the annoying face of AJ looking at him like there's something wrong, like he had done something wrong, and Chunkz asked Sharky, "What? Why is everyone excited right now? Don't tell me you will actually be knighted-"

They all just laughed and Sharky kept on smiling, now at his phone- Chunkz noticed the smile drop just for a second though.

"Sharky's been texting with a girl-" Niko said, and Kenny continued, "and he's real happy with it."

Chunkz could hear a glass shatter, well actually a glass did fell from the cabinet. Kenny immediately went there to pick it up with Niko following him, afraid he'd hurt himself cause if there's one thing about Kenny is that he's real helpful, a real nice guy, but he's really careless. It's up to Niko to take care of him then.

They all heard a glass shatter, but Chunkz heard differently-

His heart.

After all this time- he thought Sharky liked him. He thought Sharky still liked him, and Chunkz. Well, Chunkz never actually did anything about it if he was honest. He let Sharky like him, he did things to make Sharky like him more and the man never thought Sharky would actually move on from him. He never wanted him to.

Chunkz knew the reason why he hated this, hated that Sharky's moving on to some girl, liking someone like that other than himself. But he didn't want to admit. He never wanted to admit, he wanted to say something. Tell Sharky that this is a bad idea, that he's just going to get his heart broken and who will help him heal? Who will glue those pieces back together? It's Chunkz. Him.

Sharky had liked him for years, brought him out on dates even though he never said it was, hugged him and kissed him, made him feel special. Since day one. Sharky never had a girlfriend, well there was one girl he dated when they had just started to be friends but it didn't end well, and who was there to let Sharky cry? On whose shoulder did he weep? On whose bed did he sleep the day he found out the girl cheated on him? Chunkz.

And now- he's on some talking stage with a girl?

Unbelievable.

Chunkz hated it so much. Because he hated seeing Sharky get played on, because he's too kind and no one deserves such a good man like Sharky- no one in this world could ever treat Sharky better than the way Sharky treats other people. But deep down, Chunkz knew he hated the thought because he hated that Chunkz was one of them too. One of those people that didn't deserve Sharky, he's too nice, too sweet and Chunkz, he's too full of hatred. He's too much of a mean guy.

Chunkz never stopped for a second to think that maybe he's not that bad of a guy after all. That it's all in his head, that mean guy facade. Chunkz just has flaws and that doesn't mean he's a bad person entirely. Though, he can't seem to see it.

So there Chunkz was, with question marks all over him. And for a moment, Chunkz actually thought of going on an audition for the main actor because he managed to smile. Despite the loud banging on his head, saying, screaming, that this is wrong but he smiled. "Wait really? Damn, who's the lucky girl, Sharks?"

Chunkz was smiling at him so widely, Sharky's smile dropped.

___________________________________________________________
A/N: guys question. Who should the girl be? Would u guys prefer an OC or an actual celebrity? I was thinking of adding Tyla as the girl but idk.. so should it be Tyla or another fictional girl?

Anyways this chapter is kinda short, and the next chap will take a longer time than this cause I've got exams coming up- but after few exams there's a holiday so I think I can upload more...but yeah next part will be much longer than this. thx for reading, comments and votes are always appreciated <3