Answers to your questions

Here I am to answer the questions which are raised frequently. So please read it.

1. Aakriti's work(The Rawat Space)
So here's the things, there's no where that I've mentioned she left everything behind. I mean she just moved in with Devansh that too 1 or 2 days and later they got married.
After their marriage also In a certain chapter I've mentioned that she resumed her work. She goes back to work as she is the CEO of the Rawat's Space.
I hope you got it.

2.Devansh starting his job as a waiter.
I know ki usne bade bade University's se qualifications li hai, he has many master degrees but guys socho zara he is The Devansh Singhania for the world. People know him that way, if he goes to some office  for a job then woh log toh know him as the CEO of Singhania Industries.
Kon job dega?? Aap hi batao!!!!
And another thing, some of y'all said he could've started a business then, but I mean thoda practically sochiye, ki ek business ya startup shuru karne ko capital ki zaroorat hoti hai right!! Aise hi koi bhi business nhi start kar sakta!! Paise lag te hain naaa.
I hope you got the answer.

3. Why didn't he ask for Aakriti's money .
︎ yaar this is a fictional story hai naa and no one is perfect, although Aakriti came forward to help him, and he didn't let her, but that was just for a while right, she paid half the rent, bought groceries all the time, bought TV etc etc.
This one is clear right!!?.

4. The reel thing.
I have saved the important 2 reel dialogues for the epilogue chapters so please wait for them.

I hope all your questions are answered!!!!!!
Have a great weekend♡♡♡♡