Chapter 40

Hello!!
Before you all start reading the chapter I just wanna tell something, this is not for anyone specific but to everyone in general.
Your comments are highly appreciated and even the constructive criticism is but using faul languages and faul words against my characters is not, I highly appreciate your comments but please do not use excessive foul words, so please be careful when you comment.

_______________________________________

AUTHOR'S POV.

A year later(6months+5months, new year evening).

Ringing the doorbell, the couple stood outside waiting for the person on the opposite side to open the door.

The door was opened by a butler, and looking at the person, he  shouted,

“HUKUM”.

“Hukum aagaye, humare sahab waapis aagaye, Bade sarkar, dekhiye kon aayein hai”, he continued.

Hearing to the commotion, The Singhania’s, The Rawat’s and The Oberoi’s(Sameeksha’s family), came near the door just to witness something they had always hoped for.

Pooja ran towards them.

Devansh and Aakriti smiled looking at pooja, and both were pulled into a bone crashing hug by her.

Breaking the hug, pooja first kissed her daughter-in-law’s forehead and turned towards Devansh, taking him in a hug again and cupping his face she kissed his forehead with tears in her eyes,

“You both wait here, I’ll be back”, Pooja said and moved inside.

While the couple greeted everyone and Devansh introduced Aakriti to the Oberoi’s.

Pooja came back with an aarti thali and welcomed the new couple.

“Step in with your right leg bacha”, she said to Aakriti.

Aakriti followed the same and finally, Devansh was finally home.

“Chalo chalo, you both come sit here and wait, Rekha get both of their favorite lassis”, Gayatri said to Rekha who eagerly nodded and bought the beverages.

“Ye ready rakha tha?”, Aakriti asked once settled.

“Obviously aapke liye sab kuch ready hai bhai bhabhi”, Meera jumped and in this process she was about to slip but Dhruv held her hand and pulled her to me, both thankful that no one noticed them in that position.

“Chachu”, Arhaan yelled running down the stairs and straightly ran to Devansh, settling on his lap, he started telling his chachu all about his school.

And that’s when Aakriti interrupted them.

“You wont talk to your chachi now?, chachi is sad”

“No chachi, Arhu loves chachi”, saying this arhaan jumped from Devansh’s lap and shifted into Aakriti’s lap.

“Arhu only loves chachi?, then what about chachu?, chachu is sad”, Decansh exclaimed and here the little Arhaan was confused how to tell.

“Arey kyu mere bacche ko tang kar rahe ho tum dono?”, Arav said playfully while trying to pick Arhaan in his arms, when the little kid wrapped its hands around Devansh’s neck and hugged him saying,

“Arhu stay near chachu, he loves chachu”.

“Wah beta sahi hai tumhara”, Arav stomped his foot at his son’s playfulness and hugged his wife.

“Dev beta suno”, Indrajeet called.

“Yes dadu”.

“You both will stay here with us right? From now on? For forever?” Gayatri asked her grandson with lots of hopes in her eyes, pleading him to say yes.