✧ Past ✧

❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥

Part 28

❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥

----Buyeo Palace----

Court Lady's Room

Taehyung: ( He closes his eyes tightly and says... ) I like you.

Dani: ( Her eyes widened )

Taehyung: ( He opens his slowly ) No, I think I'm in love with you.

Dani: Oh! ( She looks everywhere but Taehyung )

Taehyung: Oh? ( He frowns ) Is that your response to my confession?

Dani: ( She laughs nervously ) Prince Taehyung I- I urgently have to g- go somewhere.

Taehyung: But wher- ( Dani cuts him off )

Dani: I- I will talk to you later okay? Bye! ( She turned around to leave )

Taehyung: Prince Dani, Wait!

Author:

Dani ignored Taehyung and stormed out of the room.

Taehyung: ( He signs ) Did I make her feel awkward?

----Buyeo Forest----

Namjoon: So you both want to know why the Buyeo and the Delan kingdom are enemies?

Hosoek: Yes!

Namjoon: Well it's a long story but I will tell you in short.

( He sighs ) After a year of living in the Delan palace, I found out everything I could about the enmity between these two kingdoms.

A few years ago, Painter Yi Seo, King Yoongi and Princess Dani moved to the Delan kingdom and began living like ordinary people, forgetting their lives in the Buyeo kingdom.

After a few weeks, Princess Dani was gone. Yi Seo and King Yoongi started looking for Princess Dani, but she was nowhere to be found.

A few months later, while looking for Princess Dani, Yi Seo met Min Suho and she took help from him in her search for Princess Dani.

As time passed, Yi Seo and Min Suho became closer and eventually got married.

Min Suho used to work in the Delan palace for King Kwan. After a few months of marriage, Min Suho took Yoongi to the Delan Palace, and Yoongi gradually began to visit the Delan Palace with his father regularly. And as time passed Taehyung and Yoongi became good friends.

Everything was fine until one day Min Suho was suspected of leaking palace information to the enemies.

King Kwan, enraged, ordered his guards to behead Kim Suho in front of everyone without doing any further investigation.