five

a/n: i realized i didnt put a song in the last chapter APOLOGIES!

and school has just started so pls forgive my late updates and typos bc i wont be able to edit bc of my busy schedule. my tablet (the one i use for updating) is broken :( pls bear with me :(

also, those people who commented positive things, I RLY LOVE U GUYS FOR REAL. I SAW ALL OF YOUR COMMENTS AND I WAS STUNNED BY THE AMOUNT OF COMPLIMENTS I GOT.

and if u guys think this fanfic is worth reading, it would be great if u shared it with your friends or family who happen to read fics and such.

keep on sharing!! ily

-

Half a heart
-

The universe apparenly had a sense of humour.

I didn't see Mari for six days. Six days.

Six days without her drove me insane and I didn't know what to do.

I didn't exactly know why, but she never showed up in our class nor in our spot, so I just assumed that she was busy.

What the fuck are you thinking, Harry?! I scowled at myself.

She was obviously ignoring me because I became a dick the last time and had been a complete idiot for kissing her despite the fact that I barely knew her and that she was Mari, and knowing her, she might had been plotting my death that time for taking advantage of her being.

Not that I did though, I was not guilty, but I was scared that was what she felt when it apparently wasn't my purpose.

Well, she got me feeling like a sunset, too. I was drowned by the dark thoughts of her and I couldn't do anything but allow her seep through my veins and bones and dominate my entirety.

It was friday, and that night was the party at Louis' house that Niall and this sex-crazed looking bloke, Liam, had dedicated themselves to persuading me to come. At lunch, I usually eat on my own, people's eyes burning down on me. But recently, these two had been hanging out with me for some reason, an irritating reason that I never bothered to ask, and it was they'd talk about. What's so great about these parties, anyway?

When I asked them this, they both looked at me with wide eyes and mouth parted open.

Niall leaned forward across the table, lowering his voice. "Have you seen Louis' house? It's almost like a hotel."

I swear I saw a glint in his eyes which bothered me for a moment. This guy was totally a party guy all his life, not gonna argue with that, but the way he talked about it made him a dedicated one. Like seriously, he was very eccentric.

I raised an eyebrow. "So?"

"So," Liam slammed his hands on he table, causing me to jump along with the plates and water bottles. Couldn't they be more brutal? "He throws the best parties. Like literally everyone goes-"

"Not me."

"-both of us your bestest mates-"

"You're not my friends."

"-are coming! All we need right now is for you to tag along and have fun with us!"

I shook my head. "Remember, parties aren't-"

"Your thing." Niall continued, "You've said that gazillion times, mate! I also remember that you are commited to your bunk but holy shit, you are a total package and all these hoes would throw themselves at you but but here you are being the gigantic party pooper you always are."