001

This is a flashback to 1 month ago,when Shay graduated Utech.

Shay Shay❤
_____________________________________________

It was like a hundred degrees at Utech and i could feel a trickle of sweat running down my face as the 12 o'clock sun hit us with a gush of heat.
It was almost time for the valedictorian's speech and I was getting pretty nervous. Down in the audience was my dad,Leo,Cece and unfortunately Geo my brother's annoying best friend who I despised greatly.
I hadn't thought of the reason why we just couldn't get along, maybe it was because he was a whore and an ungodly being,but it really didn't matter as long as he didn't interfere with my life I was fine.
I was shocked when I heard them call my name,not even did memba seh mi did fi a pay attention to the principal. I quickly walked up to him and smiled as I took the microphone and turned to the audience.

"Good day ladies and gentlemen...today we stand here in honour of the achievements of our dear graduates. It is indeed a blessing to be here today celebrating the graduating class of 2024"

I felt my body shiver as I continued my speech,not daring to look at Cece because I knew I would laugh if I did. After,the speech I took a deep breath as I handed over the microphone,everyone clapping and cheering.

By 4:30 the graduation was over and I was relieved. I could finally be an architectural designer now that I had my degree in architecture.

"Brite gyal Shay yuh plan fi draw mi dream house,"said Cece hugging me.

"Come tek wah picture Shay,"said my dad and I went to where the backdrop was. Geo stood at the side while we took pictures and after a few more pics,my dad told him to join us.

Aiden and his father walked up to us, first greeting my dad and then turning to me, "Miss Valedictorian, " he said smiling as he held my hand and I laughed.

I was surprised to hear Geo hiss his teeth loudly,"Mi ago cut yah now Leo,"he said as he left.

I took some pictures with Aiden and CeCe and then we were ready to leave.

"So yah come a the party wid mi tonight?" asked Aiden before I left.

Mi no know yet mi we call yuh if mi a go, and I got into the car,which drove off as soon as I got in.

"Mi no know yet,"mimicked Leo and I slapped him as I laughed.

We were home by 8:30 and I was feeling a bit tired. I took a shower and wrapped myself in a towel as I considered if I should go to the party are not. Afta awhile mi decide seh mi a go so mi call Aiden and tell him fi pick mi up by thirty minutes time.

Looking into my closet I took out the mini dress I had ordered from shein about four weeks ago. I don't normally wear these type of clothes so I didn't know what to expect from it,but trust me I definitely killed the look.

 I don't normally wear these type of clothes so I didn't know what to expect from it,but trust me I definitely killed the look