Introduction

In the mesmerizing embrace of December, our world becomes a symphony of contrasts, as if two celestial dancers twirl through the cosmos

On one hemisphere, winter descends in a flurry of snowflakes, ground seems to whisper secrets beneath its icy blanket. Meanwhile, on the opposite side of the globe, the sun's warm embrace ignites the spirit of summer, warming the Earth with the golden kiss.

And so, with this harmonious convergence of contrasts, we invite you to partake in 'Once Upon a December,' a special holiday collaboration designed to stir the storyteller within you.

Here, the boundaries of seasons blur, the mundane is but a distant memory, where every corner holds the potential for extraordinary tales, and the ordinary rules of reality bow to the whims of your imagination.

In December, the power of wishes shimmer brighter and resonate deeper than any other time of the year.

All you have to do is to write an enchanting story.

This is the season when we can gather as one, transcending our differences and uniting in a shared experience. Now everyone has the chance to tell their story - in their own chosen way, blending inside unique passions and perspectives.

In the very first edition of Once Upon A December, we intertwined 13 profiles: 8 belonging to the Ambassadors and 5 from our Community. But the magic doesn't stop there! Each of these profiles conjured up two prompts. This December, all are welcome to choose their favorite sprinkle of enchantment.