Mom

Dear Mom,

You are the woman who gave birth to me. I'm not sure how I feel about you. You were and are never in my life. I hear that you're getting better. That drugs aren't the only thing in your life anymore.

I have doubt that you'll stay away from the addictions. It took you over 17 years to finally get your shit together. You have 3 kids. Three very screwed up kids, no thanks to you.

Jaden try's his hardest but you ruined him. He's going down a bad path because of his childhood. He's resorted to drinking and smoking his problems away. He has mental illnesses and anger problems.

You gave up on your only son.

Paige. Oh poor Paige. You're not even really in her life. Thanks to her father. She got screwed on both ends. Shitty dad, Shitty mom. She's still so young and naive. She only freaking 9.

She has a whole brake down because people have peer pressured her. She doesn't have proper knowledge nor does she have a woman figure.

No one's there to tell her about boys, periods. She has no one to tell her to get good grades. She has no one to guide her in life.

I hate that I can't be there for her. But I resent that you aren't there for her.

I'm told not to hate you or be angry at you. But that's all I can feel. You don't deserve the title 'mother'.

Me? Well me you've just completely fucked. I'm actually the lucky one. I was able to get away. Heck a whole 3 hours away. I was put on foster care but was able to be taken in by a nice family but the age of one! Heck your own grandmother reported you to get me taken away.

They knew you weren't safe as a parent. You got knocked up 3 times by 3 different guys. You want me to pity you. You want me to weep that you weren't able to raise your kids. That's on you.

What about me? I got stuck with having a junky mom and dad as biological parents. I got the mental issues. I have the anger problems. The suicidal thoughts. Damn was that really the only things you could provide for me.

You aren't my mom and you do not deserve the title.

(P.S. Sorry not sorry)