(Chapter 13)

Suddenly the door begins to open and I saw rosè she was crying in pain I can saw her eyes like earlier and it was worse that before she runs out and I immediately pushed Jewel hard and I made her fell...

I runned out of the hallway...

"Chaechae!!" I shouted and I was dissaponted...

I shouldn't have done that with Jewel and it's already messed up...

"Rosè" I shouted out loud..
That made everyone looked at me with confusion..

And I kept following her and she was crying all the way there..

Shoot I made her cry over me and Jewel..

I was so tired catching her up but there was no chance...

I grabbed my water bottle to drink up immediately...

And when I looked at the hallways she was no longer there anymore...

FCK!!!

______________________

( ROSÈ POV )

I gotted to my house and locked all the doors and goes to my nearby couch..

What the fck did I just saw.? Did I just saw them kissing each other and I saw jisoo and she was satisfied with it and..I was literally frustrated...it broke my heart down..and it was my tears with all my pain...that was pain?? The pain that I LOVED that girl...that was just fake..??

I have to end my feelings for her..It was so perfect my LIFE was perfect until jisoo  came and my life went down when I saw her..

I wished she is in another school or even country...

My phone started to get so vibrating..and I looked at it and it was so many messages from an unknown number..

Who could it be..??

I didn't answered it and moved on to my thoughts...

...

I remembered....

when jisoo and I came for an "walk"

because that girl I punched was take cared in the clinic and Lisa and dahyun already left and it was only me and jisoo and that girl and then...

jisoo said.."So..I'm going out.." She said to me..

And she left and it was only me and that annoying girl...

When I was leaving she grabbed my hand and she said..

"Shes mine don't touch her or else.." She said to me..

And I rolled my eyes and said..."Or else? You're not gonna do something about it anyways!!" I said and after I left I said her something..