• 𝐛𝐞𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝 •

Guilt had lead Harley to do a lot of stuff

Guilt had lead Harley to do a lot of stuff. Bad things like self-harm, starving herself but also good things like volunteering for a vast amount of charities, working for S.H.I.E.L.D and now working with the Avengers on a mission which she had nothing to do with.

Harley had been informed that the mission was to take down a Hydra base and there was a project going on that she was supposed to be familiar with and could provide insight into what they may be planning on doing. Somehow, she was still the most recent and up-to-date information source, though she had escaped a good five years ago. She was confused as to how her 'insight' could possibly be useful for a scenario

Nonetheless, Harley rode with the recklessly fast Natasha on some type of Army-grade truck with Clint Barton or Hawkeye on the roof, shooting arrows with explosives naturally built in to eliminate as much of the enemy as possible.

After her years at the Red Room, Harley was naturally very hesitant when it came to killing but through her own self-discovery realised that she was a very much scalene person when it came to who deserved what. Good in bad, bad in good. Killing innocent people wrecked her soul but killing people who were outweighed by the wrath of their sins was no problem at all.

So, the trio rode through the snowy terrain dressed in their fighting gear as they tried to eliminate as much of the resisting Hydra soldiers as possible. They had ripped off Tony Stark's Iron Man suits as they had their regular army gear with flight thrusters on their hands and feet, meaning they were flying all over the place.

However, whenever they got too high, the gravity-defying Norse God Thor Odinson would quite literally fly upwards and demolish them with one swing of his mighty Mjolnir. As an avid reader of literate, Harley was very well educated on the topic of Norse God's and was slightly in shock to be among one.

Steve Rogers or, known to the world alive for a lot longer than he should be, Captain America sped through the snow on a loud, grumbling motorbike as the sheer strength of the man made Harley wince at the thought of being his opponent whilst simultaneously feeling comforted by his presence alongside her.

The most unmistakable of the Avengers however was undoubtedly the giant, green beast known as the Hulk as he tore Hydra soldiers apart as if they were mere toy soldiers. Though there was logistical science behind how the body of meek, intelligent Bruce Banner could contort into that rage machine, Harley literate mind couldn't comprehend such explanations.

The Hydra base itself sat upon a hill in the cold country of Sokovia where they had been conducting experiments with Loki's sceptre after Wolfgang van Strucker stole it. The main mission was to retrieve the sceptre, the secondary to eliminate as many Hydra soldiers as possible and the third and most insignificant to be Harley's job was to retrieve information whilst everyone else kicked ass.

"SHIT!" Tony cried out over the shared headset, his suit making a clanging noise as he seemingly hit something.

The immediate reflex that was Steve's reply really showed what time period he was from. "Language!" He scolded. "Jarvis, what's the view from upstairs?"