part 54

Hii finally I'm back 🐁 sorry for keeping you wait 🤧.

I knew it's late but still wishing you a very very happy happy new year 🎊....

Back to the story☞⁠

Author's POV!!!!!

☞ taehyung was in his office working on some important papers, he has so much works, his mind is divided in three task ofcourse first to find jungkook, and his, then his business and mafia world, so now he is so but in his work, taesha was also there sitting on desk playing with her fav panda plushie, it's been a whole month since Taehyung has taking Taesha to come with him to the office, even jisoo says told him that she will more careful with Taesha and take care of her, but taehyung completely ignored both her and her words, well there are two reasons behind it (first)-- in his eyes jisoo is not good mother, (second)-- he doesn't want his daughter to attached to this women that's,....

He sighed after signing the last paper, and winked at his daughter adjusting his tie, his daughter repeated his action winking two of her eyes at him while giggling and tightly squishing her panda plushie, taehyung got a call from his man, he took the phone from desk sign her to keep silent, taesha obeyed her father by covering her by both hands, taehyung give her a smile,...

Taehyung picked up the call, and after sometime moments of silence he spoke,.

Taehyung,. "Hmm looks like just shooting your arm was not enough for you",. His voice was calm and low,.

Man,."Boss I'm trying my best, master jungkook is still in country, I checked all the hotels, motels in seol but I couldn't find him, just give me some time",. He request,..

Taehyung,."You fool not just seol check the whole Korea damnit and find him anyway how cause next time it will your head instead of arm",.. saying that he cut the call, taesha raised her Hands up to her dadda to pick her up that's when her leg touch the glass of water on desk and all the water spelled on papers taehyung's eyes widened and hurriedly tries to save the papers but it was too late, taehyung throws his head back in frustration and clenching the some piece of paper in his fist, unaware of what she has done taesha just clap her hands and giggled at her father showing two bunny teeth,..

Taehyung sighed in frustration, now again he have to do all the work again, looking at ceiling he said in his mind while gritting teeth fuck this life and fuck you jungkook,.....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..................(Time skip to night).................

One more large vodka jisoo says finishing her drink, bar tender look at her in disbelief don't know how long She has been sitting here and drinking nonstop, all the customers has already left, there just bar workers' and her and her bodyguard who was sitting in front seat checking the time again again,bar tender took a long breath to calm his anger and spoke calmly,....

B/t (bar tender),. "Ma'am it's time to close the bar so I can't serve you anymore",.. he says so politely but it triggers her and she start crying,...

Jisoo,. "You know I hate thishh ~~hiccups~~ word (can't), you can't understand me, he can't understand me hehe, so just give me my drink cause I'm not asking for it free I will pay for your drinks, I can buy this bar, this desk, seats, and even you Mr",.. she said pointing at him, bar tender shook his head,..

B/t,." If you are this rich then why the hell are you doing in my small bar go to some big and expensive",... He says tapping his on the table and looking into her drunken eyes,....

Jisoo,. "So you don't believe me then let me show you",.. saying that she opened her purse and says,..

Jisoo,. "Look have you ever seen this much money in your entire life",.. she said smirking,....

B/t,. "No I have never seen this much money and I think you also have never seen so see now",... He says helding her hand and showing her, she widened her eyes and
finding herself a fool it was not money in her hand it was just cards,bar tender chuckled at her cute expression,..

B/t,. "Ma'am you are cute but still you have pay nothing is free here, and no check, card only cash",.. he winked,.

She put the cards back in her purse and search for money there are no cash just some credit and debit cards,...

Jisoo,."I don't have cash",. Says repeatedly blinking eyes and laughing in embarrassment,..

B/t,."knew it" he turned and says, "Hey you Mr you pay for your girlfriend's drink",... B/t says to hae in who was sitting quietly and watching everything, pointing at himself hae in says "you mean me", and b/t just replied "yes you", having no other options hae in pays her bills,.

Jisoo,. "Now can I have one more drink plessss~~~before she says the further hae in dragged her,.....

.
.
.
.
.
............... After half an hour of driving finally they reached, hae in stopped the car, he got up from his seat and opened door for her but she denied, so he forcefully lift her up in bridal style and walk in mansion, none was there except taehyung who was in his room sleeping with his daughter,...

Hae in carefully layed her on her bed and after taking off her heels he covered her with blanket, when he was about to leave jisoo held his hand and pulled him to herself their lips were about meet each others but before it could happen hae in balanced himself and sat on bed,..

Jisoo,. " Taehyung please stay with don't go away",... She mummers in her drunken voice,...

Hae in,. "Ma'am I'm not your husband",.. he whispered in her ear while trying to free himself but jisoo just tighten her grip on his hand and pull him more to herself and whispered back into his ear,...

Jisoo,. "I knew you are not my husband you are my taehyung just mine taehyung",..  she says sniffing his neck, hae in freed himself jerking her  hand, and stood up,..

"Do you even know who actually is your taehyung?",.. hae in asked caressing his hand which had mark of her tight hold,..

Jisoo,."Yes I know",. She says looking at him when hae in look into her eyes he found something unexpected her eyes were showing so many emotions at same love, sadness, happiness, need and most unexpected "lust" but these emotions were not for him it was for her husband and in this drunken condition she was thinking that who is standing in front of her is her husband,...

"Then tell me who actually taehyung is" so avoiding her seductive gaze,he asked in serious tone, and jisoo again pull him on bed this time he just lay down beside her, jisoo buried her face  into his neck and then said biting his sensitive earbuds,..

"Taehyung   is ~~, she paused and then kissed his cheek,

                 My husband"

Hae in look at her in disbelief, she laughed and hugged him tightly like a koal, that he can't even able to move his body, silent spread in room looking at ceiling hae in breathed tieredly,...

Fantastic her husband is in next room to her with her daughter and here he is in her room tomorrow is his last day in this mansion,......

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
................Thanks for reading 😁..............

Don't forget to 😁

Comment 😅

Follow 😅

Share 😅

Vote 😅............Have a good 😊..............