55

Chalo finally 😩 tumhari is bevakoof author ko thodi sharam aa gayi.....

Back to the story☞⁠

In morning.........

Jisoo was sleeping soundlessly hearing Chirping of birds slowly she opened eyes and got shock by the view, she found someone sleeping with herself, and she has pressed his hands literal on her chest, she yanked the hand immediately sat up and rubbed her eyes to clear the vision, and when she again turned to see someone's face she again get shock that someone was not other than her bodyguard who was sleeping with a pout, but why he is sleeping here in her room with her and how he dared to do that multiple questions were coming in her mind that's when knocks on the door and her attention went to the door, she again heard the knock and was about to ask who is it? But she stopped in middle looking hae in,..

''oh god what I will say if they show him there'' says while pulling hairs in frustration,.

"Are you opening the door or should I go?", it was taehyung who was continuously knocking on door, jisoo clearly can sence that her husband is really angry with her and she knows it will more worse if he sees her bodyguard in her room, everything between them is already messed up, so instead of answering or opening door she just ignored him, and keep silent pretending to be sleep,......

After few minutes of knocking and waiting for her to open door taehyung finally left, as jisoo confirmed that taehyung is gone she got up from the bed and watched hae in sleeping,she greeted her teeth,taking a deep "you ediot" saying that she kicked on his ass with force making him fall from the bed, hae in woke up from his sleep with a loud scream and  stand up while rubbing his back,....

Jisoo,. "What the hell are you doing in my room?, How dare you sleeped on my bed beside me, did you forget your place?,.... She says in rage, hae in watched her with shocked expression cause it was first time him watching her this angry,...

Hae in,."excuse me ma'am I know my place, I never forget it,and for your information it was you who forced me to sleep here even tho I insist to leave, but you stopped me and look at my neck what have you done",.'hae in says and showed her his neck, jisoo had stretched his neck scretch Marks were clear visible she turned her eyes away in embarrassment,.  "I'm your bodyguard I work for you but it doesn't mean that you have rights to say whatever you want, without knowing anything",.. he says in calm voice and walked away while rubbing his back,...

                              "Wait"

Hae in stopped and turned around to face her, jisoo just bit her lower lip, and continued,...

Jisoo,. "Look I'm sorry for my rude behaviour, I realised that it was my mistake, but I was not in my scene that why I did that I hope you understand",.. she apologizes helding her both ears like a innocent kid,..

Hae in,. "It's ok",... That's it 🙂,..

Jisoo,. "And one more thing taesha's
Birthday is coming in next week so I want to buy a beautiful birthday dress and do shopping, so we will go mall after evening okay, now go and have your breakfast",.. says and gave him car key, hae in nodded and left from there, jisoo also went to get freshen up,.....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
...................after half an hour....................

Jisoo came downstairs and show taesha in with hae in, and maid was feeding her and poor taesha was just chewing her food with a angry pout,she smiled and went to them and took taesha from hae in, jisoo kissed her daughter's cheeks who just giggled,....