Chapter 9

I was sat next to Alessandra near the front as she got us front row seats

I was sat next to Alessandra near the front as she got us front row seats. I would be lying if I said I wasn't exited to see Kendall on this stage but I was annoyed because other people will looking at that body of hers but I tried to ignore it. "Kendall will be up now" Alessandra whispered to me and I began sit straighter and fix my posture. My eyes nearly bulged out of their sockets when I saw the thin material she was wearing, her boobs looked big and plump and I wanted to run my mouth over them, the underwear she was wearing was so low you'd think they would've slipped off from her body as she walked down the runway looking directly at me and I couldn't help myself but bite my lip and junior below was beginning to grow just from watching her.

Next thing she done was faced her round big ass in my direction and I felt like I've could've just cummed just watching her. I guess I'll have to punish her for thinking she can be that sexy while everyone was watching her. Me and Alessandra made our way towards the exit while we waited for Kendall. We both congratulated her and made our way towards my car as I drove them back home.

I kissed Alessandra on the lips before getting out and opening her car door as I looked over to Kendall who just walked straight to the door. I knew she was annoyed but I had to act like I still liked Alessandra otherwise she would be suspicious and I didn't want that. Alessandra came over to me while I was sat on the couch watching the tv "Andreas do want to have a bit of fun?" she asked me as she smiled at me cheekily "you really want to while you daughter is there?" I asked knowing that Kendall will find out "yes she won't know, I'll be quiet" she winked as she bit her lip and made her way upstairs, plus I needed to release myself anyways and maybe I won't be thinking of Kendall in dirty ways.

I set my glass on the table and followed her upstairs to the room and already saw Alessandra undressed when I got there. She has an amazing body for her age with big tits which I like. I stalked over to her slowly while I took my shirt off and I began to kiss her, both of us fighting for dominance but I bit her lip hard causing a moan to release from her mouth as I took the opportunity to shove my tongue down her mouth making her moan more. I released my mouth from her hand began to suck on her nipples, bitting, licking all over them while she arched her back "Andreas I want you to fuck me now" she breathed I took my pants off and thrusted into her pussy making her scream "do you like that baby" I said in her ear as she continued to moan "yes yes" I thrusted into her hard as she came and I cummed not long after her.

We both layed on the bed as Alessandra was aleep so I decided to check on Kendall throwing on a T-shirt and sweatpants. I knocked but there was no answer " Kendall?" I asked waiting for her to reply but I didn't hear anything so I decided to open the door and when I looked she wasn't there. Shit she's going to hate me I thought.