Chapter 7

Once we finished our shoot for the day, me and hayliey decided to head to the gym so we can start our workout but we both mostly messed about having a good laugh with each other before going to the nearest cafe cuz I was starving

Once we finished our shoot for the day, me and hayliey decided to head to the gym so we can start our workout but we both mostly messed about having a good laugh with each other before going to the nearest cafe cuz I was starving. We placed our order at the desk before taking a seat at one of the available tables. "So how do you feel about tomorrow, since Andreas is going to be there?" She asked. I told her about the phone call I had with my mum basically saying her and Andreas are going to be watching. I groaned " I wished he didn't have to, now I'm going to be so paranoid it wouldn't surprise me if I ended up falling on my face in front of everyone " I said worried while she just laughed "you know Kendall, it amazes me how you over exaggerated everything you know? think of it this way, at least he'll be seeing you in your sexy piece" she winked at me with a huge grin on her face "hayliey I'm being serious, I can't even think of him that way" I told her "such a same he's dating your mum, I know if it me I'd pounce on him" now it was my turn to laugh.

The waitress handed us our orders and me a hayliey were just talking about nonsense. "Kendall, that boy keeps staring at you" she whispered to me while I was looking around to see who's looking at me until I fell upon a pair of eyes. He looked tall and muscular and he was wearing a black suit with a white shirt which looked good on him. He almost looked familiar. Maybe like Andreas tho I don't remember him telling me he had a brother, Ohh well. "He looks sexy don't you think" I turned my gaze back to hayliey "how old do you think he looks? if you had to guess?" I asked her "probably like mid 20s I'd say, why" she looked at me suddenly interested with the topic "oh shit I think he's coming towards us!" Hayliey whisper-yelled to me.

hayliey was pretending not to have noticed him as I seen her looking out the window while eyeing me while I was trying not to laugh. "What's a beautiful girl doing here?" He replied. His voice was deep and husky it almost reminded me of Andrea's voice yet it didn't sound as heavenly as his did. " just with my friend, having a coffee." I replied and I looked towards Hayliey and she was wiggling her eyebrows towards me, god this girl will be the death of me.

"I see. You have any plans later today?" "Err yeah I do actually" I said to him "well I'd like to give you my number in case those plans change, plus I'd like to see you again" he handed me a piece of paper with his number written on it and I put it in my bag. " I've got to go now but feel free to text me..." he said trying to think if I told him my name or not "it's Kendall" I smiled at him "Lorenzo" he told me with a smile before he left.

"what have I just witnessed!? It amazes me how it seams that every men seem to be carrying a piece of paper with their number like I'm pretty sure they have a phone" hayliey replied as we both started laughing so hard. She drove me back to my house and I thanked her for the lift and left.

As I walked in the house, I noticed it was quiet and I couldn't see Andreas even tho his car was outside so I just figured he probably went to bed. Little did I know what I'd stumbled on when I went up stairs. Mums door was slightly opened just a tad bit and I could hear grunts n moans coming from it. Is mum back already?I thought. I slowly crept to the door and my eyes widened in shock. I saw Andreas with his shirt off but pants halfway down his leg while jerking himself off. His dick was soo big you could see the veins from them. I licked my lips and I couldn't help the pool that formed between my legs as I watched. "Fuuuck" he moaned, shit this has to be the sexiest thing that I've seen. I stayed there until I seen his cum fall on the towel that he must've placed on top of the bed.

I slowly crept back to my room and shut my door but I accidentally knocked over one of my bottles in the process. I mentally cursed myself. Fucking shit. I quickly threw my bag and shoes on the floor as I got on my bed and acted like I was on my phone. I heard on knock on my door "Kendall?" I heard Andrew say, shit did he know? "Ugh yeah?" A little too high, hopefully he doesn't notice. "Can I come in?" "Yeah okay" I said feeling panicked I don't want him to know that i seen him. He walked in and was looking at me intently and deeply "when did you get back?" He said "umm not long ago, hayliey dropped me off" I said looking anywhere but his eyes because I felt uncomfortable not in a bad way but in a way where he might figure me out. "Kendall look at me." he said low and huskily. Well I'm fucked what am I ment to do when he just know how to get me horny...erm no not that happy I ment. Sure you did. I looked at him while he studied my face but he didn't say anything other than "okay." And just left.

I breathed a sigh of relief as I went toward my bathroom and undressed and took a shower, making sure to get all the sweat off my body. I wrapped a towel around my body and dried my hair and walked over to my desk to check the time. Already 6pm? that went quick I thought to myself. I threw on a pair of karky green shorts and a white cropped top that I decided to wear without a bra since it was comfy and clamped my hair up.

 I threw on a pair of karky green shorts and a white cropped top that I decided to wear without a bra since it was comfy and clamped my hair up

I made sure to spray myself with a little bit of jimmy choo perfume and headed downstairs. I seen Andreas in living room so I decided to join him and sat on the couch furthest away from him. "What you watching?" I asked and I seen his eyes fell on my chest before quickly looking back at me "whatever you call this" he said pointed at some random show that was playing then it was silent again. Every now and then I would feel Andreas staring at me which was making feel all hot and bothered so I told him I was going to have a nap and head back up my room.

As I was in my room I couldn't help but think of his dick in his hands as he was stroking himself. I felt myself getting wet so I took my shorts off and got in my bed and spread my legs as I began to feel myself while thinking of Andrea's cock and I had bit my lip hard as I was trying my best to not let a moan be heard as I began to put two fingers in me and thrusted. I forgot about Andreas being in the house as my moans started getting louder and louder "mmmh fuuck" I breathed as I began fingering myself even faster "yes" i cried as I felt myself getting tighter about to cum. " ohh fuck yes" I moaned " Andreas Fuuuck" I moaned as I came on my fingers. omg I hoped he never heard that. I started to panic as I rushed to my bathroom and quickly turned the taps on and washed my hands and flushed the toilet so it didn't seam like I just fingered myself while thinking of my stepdads cock.

Andreas POV

As Kendall decided to get a nap, I decided to make dinner for when she wakes up. I decided to make my special pasta carbonara that my mother taught me how to make. I placed the dishes up and put them on the side and decided to wake Kendall up and as I was up the stairs I heard moans coming out her room. Did she hurt herself? I thought but then it started getting even louder and I realised what she was doing. Fuck my life I'm definitely going to hell. I felt myself getting hard listening to her sweet voice moaning wishing I was filling my cock inside her instead of her fingers. As I was listening to her moaning thinking all dirty, filthy things I wanted to do her I heard her moan my name. Am I hearing her right? A wide grin spread across my face at the thought of her getting off because of me. I realised it became quite so I decided to head back downstairs and heat up the plates of cooked food and I placed them on the table, getting ready to head back upstairs as if I never heard her little voice moaning for me. Just wait till you actually get my cock in you princess, you won't be able to walk for months.

///Author note///

What do you guys think of the story so far? Let me know your opinions about Kendall and Andreas. Also this is my first time properly writing a book, I written other ones but I deleted them because they were far to cringe 😬 This chapter was unbearable for me to write since I had cramps so the struggle was terrible but I survived ☝🏽 I'll also be posting a lot more chapters to this too since I have nothing to do in spare time other than be a sloth in my bed😂 anyways I hope you guys are enjoying this so far cuz I certainly am by writing it ;)