Part 3

Hyee guys...
Sorry for late update as my exams were going on. So, I don't have that much time to give update and as a it's really hard to update on regular basis.

Hope you are understanding my problems.

So, let's keep it aside and start with the story.

Your Author
Dramatic writer

                    ••|||||•|||||••

Ishani's pov

Everything is going good in my life but sometimes I felt strange but I really can't understand that strange feeling.
But keeping it aside once my thoughts went on Riddhima bhabhi and Vansh Bhai they were happy then before.
Kiyaan jiju and siya dii are cool couple ever I have seen.

But I noticing one thing since one month that Angre is behaving strangely. I thought he is mad at him. I  asked him about this but he said nothing happened.

My life is going smoothly. And since one I am not feeling well like I am feeling nausea and sometimes dizzy but I thought it was because of weakness. But my colleague suggested me to go to gynecologist. So, I went without telling anyone because I want to surprise if it was positive.

Angre's pov

Everything in my life is up side down after I saw Ishani in the cafe hugging my rival. I don't know if she knows that he is rival. And I noticed her sometimes talking to someone on phone happily. She is spending her most of the time outside. I don't know what Is happening to me why I am suspecting her and today also she somewhere without telling anyone.

But keeping thoughts aside. I went home as Riddhima dii called saying my wedding album have sometime ago but none of us have that time to see the album so my not-so-innocent dii blackmail me to come early. When I came back I got to know Ishani was not there.

Riddhima: angre set this CD in the TV. It had full marriage of yours.

I nodded and later settled beside Vansh jiju.

Half hour went and suddenly the making out video of Ishani with my rival played out of nowhere. My anger reached to the high and I broke the TV. Not only my but my whole family was angry on Ishani's deed she did outside in the name of work. We all are waiting impatiently for her to come in view. And then there she is come.

Me: stop there only. (I shouted)
Ishani: what happened.
Me: are we acting innocent now. Aren't we??
Ishani: kya bol rhe ho? Kuch samjh nhi aa rha?

Then dadi came and slap her hard. She fell down and looked at us with tearful eyes while we ignore her.

Me: kya gyi?

She kept quiet. I shouted again.

KHA GYI? WITH WHOM YOU ARE WHORING AROUND??

Ishani: hospital gyi thi.
She said tiredly.

Uma: achaa dikha reports.
Forwarding her hand. Ishani passed her the envelope she was holding.

Maa opened the envelope and throw it on her face came forward and slap her hard. She fell down. That's when I noticed the photos in the envelope maa thrown on her face. It was some intimate photos.

Siya bhabhi forward and held her forearm and show her the photos.

Siya: yeh kya hai?

She showed us the shocking face. And shook her her head in no.

Ishani: yeh jhoot hai mai sach hospital gyi thi. Trust me.

She ran to papa.

Ishani: papa trust me yeh jhoot hai.