𝟬𝟮. new group?

chapter two, new group?

Raven had been running and sneaking around for hours, trying to find the mystery person who took the gun

Raven had been running and sneaking around for hours, trying to find the mystery person who took the gun. She was now walking in the hallways, that the rooms were in. She was walking fast, wanting to get to her room and relax for a little while.

"For fucks sake!" She tripped over something on the floor. She reached down to pick up her walkie, which seemed to have fallen down.

She walked towards her own room, but she was, once again, interrupted.

"I swear to the lord, someone doesn't want to to relax today." She picked up the walkie and pressed the button to speak.

"What is it Mary?" She spoke to the girl on the other end of the walkie, annoyed about the fact, that she couldn't have her peace.

Mary is one of Raven's good friends, apart from Cassie and Jonathan. She trusted Mary. She was one of the best fighters in the group. The girl had insanely good aim. She could kill you from even yards away.

"I spotted people."

"What." Raven stopped dead on tracks.

"Yeah. They are hiding in the trees. They're not as far but they can't see me. They're hiding, thinking they're invisible or something" Mary chuckled while looking through the scope of her gun.

"Alright, can you see how many?"

"My best guess is about seven or six. I can't tell for sure." Mary squinted her eyes, wanting to have an accurate number.

"Okay. Mary, if they move, even just a millimeter, I want to know." She spoke with full confidence and a steady voice.

"You got it Raven."

Raven strapped her walkie, back to her belt and walked to her room.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━