Chapter 5

Laurent's POV

"Yo, my bro, get up" Larry said tossing a pillow at my face. I groaned and stretched in the hotel bed.
We were in New York once again for a dance battle.

I stood up after resting my eyes for while longer. Sighing i got up and went directly pass larry and went to the bathroom...after throwing the pillow back at his face. (XD) I decided to dress in a black t shirt where the sleeves ended a bit off my shoulder where it almost looked like a tank top, loose black pants and black sneakers with my black neck warmer (picture above).

'Why'd I have to get up?' I sigh, thinking about the dream I had. It was rather....sexual. With this mystery girl. I would've enjoyed it much more if I could've saw her face properly. The brown haired girl with the hazel eyes... who loves to dance.

(Kyra's Pov)

  There was a dance battle today...and I was a part of it. I grinned from ear to ear. Just the thought of seeing them- well him again sent butterflies into my stomach.
  Supposedly no dancers have beaten them in a battle. Good. I always loved a challenge..

   "Hey snap out of it, we're gonna be late....again." Jasmine says rolling her eyes and heads out the door to the car. I raced after her. Time for a friendly reunion between friends.