Chapter 2: Great Tomb of Nazarick

A few days had passed since the Great Tomb of Nazarick had experince an earthshattering event! The last of the Supreme Beings, Lord Momonga, the Ruler of Death, had announced that something had transpired to the Great Tomb of Nazarick.

While the NPCs didn't understand their Lord's reasoning, they did not question him, even the greatest mind of Nazarick, Demiurge was no exception.

To them, the Supreme One words are always correct, it's impossible for him to be wrong.

Lord Momonga, true to his status as the Supreme One, was swift as a bolt of lightning, as he laid plans to strengthen Nazarick's defense and created an information sharing network inside the great tomb.

Both Mare and Sebas were sent outside, one camouflaging the tomb to fit into the surroundings, the other searching for any living creatures in the immediate surroundings.

Currently, Lord Momonga is in his office going through all the documents which required his signature, with Albedo by his side.

After camouflaging the tomb, Lord Momonga had forbidden anyone from exiting the tomb, until they could gauge the strength of the outside world.

Lord Momonga left Shalltear in charge of The Mirror of Remote Viewing, to observe the surroundings of the Tomb.

So far, no creatures had been found, well, of great significance or threat to them.

Shalltear had found wild animals like sheeps, goats, wolves and smaller animals.

While they were weak, Lord Momonga was not stupid to assume this unknown land doesnt have things that could posse some threat to them, so he had remain cautiuos.

However, Lord Momonga was aware of where the tomb was, or a general idea.

From what Shalltear reported to him, the Great Underground Tomb of Nazarick is located on an island, whether it be deserted or not, is up to debate.

Signing a document, Lord Momonga glanced at Albedo from the corner of his eyes and sighed deeply, seeing the reverence and worship in her eyes. He sensed something else that made him focus on his work, not daring to look any longer.

Lord Momonga was under a lot of pressure not only because he has somehow become his game avatar, or transferred to another world unlike any of the Nine Worlds, but because of the expectations the NPCs have of him.

To them he was the leader of a group of Supreme Beings that are no less than the gods, no they might be superior according to them.

How they had such a fanciful views of himself, he didn't know, because he was sure any of the gods in the Yggdrasil are Bosses capable of fighting a group of players, even a weak boss, like Cainabel, the Divine Blood Ancestor was a force to reckon with, requiring a suitable number of players from Ainz Ooal Gown to kill.

Not only that, he messed with Albedo's settings, making her to be madly in love with him, but he felt guilty about it because he couldn't be a person in the way she wanted him to, and as a skeleton Overlord, he didn't have the appropriate tools needed to fulfil her needs. So he tried to keep her at an arm's length, hoping she could find someone else to love.

As Lord Momonga was trying to ignore Albedo's fervent eyes seem to lick his body, he recieve a <Message> from Aureola Omega, the youngest of the pleiades sisters.

Feeling surprised, Lord Momonga asks, while continuing with reading over the documents before him. "Aureola Omega, what is wrong?"

A young female's voice entered Momonga's mind, "Lord Momonga, I sense a teleportation magic inside the Throne Room, it's not anyone from Nazarick, so I taught to alert you."