Harry Styles Step Sister

Chloe's P.O.V

I'm sitting on the sofa listening to my favorite band one direction on my iPod .

When suddenly I heard my phone ring I looked to see who it was no caller ID "unknown number?" I answered it

"Hello this is Chloe"

"Hello this is the Miami local hospital we have to tell Chloe Stevenson something her parents-"

I cut them off

"Wait why are you calling me what happened?"

"We'll Chloe you have to come to the hospital your parents well they got into a car crash"

"I'll be right there thank you"

The first thing I thought of doing is calling my best friend Kate.

"Kate!"

"Hey Chloe are you crying?"

I was I didn't even notice.

"mom.dad.car.crash.probably.dead"

I said in between sobs

"I'll be right there"

Five minutes later I was sitting in silence in Kate's old beat up car driving to the Miami hospital.

The ride was mostly silent

Kate's P.O.V

I was laying in bed reading the hunger games when Chloe called I thought it was strange for her to be calling this late at night she told me that her parents were in a car crash and that they might die it took me a few moments to process that because they had been like a second pair of parents for me. When I picked Chloe up her dyed light pink hair was up in a messy bun and her dark brown eyes were puffy probably from crying.

Finally I broke the silence

"Chloe everything's going to be fine"

"How do you know that? That's what everyone's been telling me lately but no. Everything's not fine"

She said harshly

"I just know your life's going to get better"

The rest of the ride was silent

Chloe's P.O.V

Finally we arrived at the hospital. The lady at the desk asked me a bunch of things and finally let me see my parents.

I started walking to there room now I'm practically running I burst through the door.

"Mom! Dad!"

I give them a hug. Then I started crying all over again.

"Hi Chloe" they both say at the same time.

"Look Chloe we might not make it through this but-"

"No mom don't say that"

"Chloe if we don't make it through this I want you to know we love you and-"

"Mom?!?"

Something cut her off and at the same time the beeping on machine stopped. And after that my dads did to.

I did the first thing that came to my mind I ran out of the room screaming.

" A NURSE A DOCTOR ANYONE"

When I came back to the room there was a doctor there.

"Chloe there's no way to say this right but your parents are dead"

I go up to my parents and I between sobs I mange to say "I love you to"

My parents are dead and I'm an orphan.

__________________________

What did you guys think I'm not a very good writer but please comment what you think if you think it's good or bad