The Start of the End | 1 |

╔═ ⋆♱✮☽🦇☽✮♰⋆🩸⋆♱✮☽🦇☽✮♰⋆ ═╗

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔖𝔱𝔞𝔯𝔱 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔫𝔡

𝙄𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙢𝙚 𝙖 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙖𝙜𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙢𝙮 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙞𝙩 𝙙𝙞𝙙... 𝙄 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙡𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙛𝙖𝙘𝙚. 𝙏𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙙𝙞𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙮 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙣 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙖𝙮. 𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙖𝙗𝙨𝙤𝙡𝙪𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙮, 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙖 𝙙𝙤𝙪𝙗𝙩, 𝙣𝙤 𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙢𝙮 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨.

𝙀𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙄 𝙠𝙣𝙚𝙬... 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙫𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙣 𝙖𝙣 𝙞𝙣𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙩.

𝙀𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙙𝙖𝙮.

𝙄𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙙.

✧*̥˚ 𝙎𝙄𝙓 𝙈𝙊𝙉𝙏𝙃𝙎 𝘼𝙂𝙊 *̥˚✧

𝐀𝐧𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"I need those reports on my desk before you leave."

"But... it's almost five. There's no way I'm going to finish all of this before I go."

"Well, then I guess you'll have to stay until you're done."

I scoff, "Are you serious?"

"It's not my fault you're an incompetent intern."

"You gave me more work than anyone, and still expected me to finish it on time."

"That's what happens when you're an intern. How else do you expect to learn how to do anything?"

"Uhh... maybe with a little bit of support and kindness? I'm not asking you to hold my hand all day, but jeez... you don't need to throw all of this at me at once."

"You need to stop complaining and grow up, Anastasia. If you want to make it in this industry and become successful, and rich, then you need to grow a thicker skin than the one you've got. Finish those reports tonight or don't bother coming back tomorrow."

"It's going to take me all night..."

"Not my problem."

Okay... fuck this.

"You know what, Jane?" I throw the stack of papers in my arms down on her desk, "Go to hell."

"Excuse me?"

"I'm so sick and tired of being treated like shit by you and the other higher ups. You guys all think you're so much better than everyone just because you're rich, and have a better job title. But, news flash– half of you can't even do your jobs correctly which is why you have us interns do it for you. You're just as incompetent as us, and you're just flat out fucking lazy."