Chapter 2

"I'll drive you to school but get up, come on or I'll smack you bottom!" he said less threatening than a bear would say.

KNOCK KNOCK

"Hay, you two love birds keep the noise down, some of us enjoy our lyins!" my mum said, it was so obvious she was laughing behind the door.

"Yes mum" I said jumping under the covers "but Gavin you'll have to come and find me!" and on that note he took off his PJ's and I saw his head poke up from the bottom of the bed.

Just as things were about to kick off, mum burst through the door and said that we should stop there, too be honest I totally agree.

I wouldn't want to get pregnant at this age.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gavin ate breakfast with us before he went to work, he took me to school in his Cleo and kissed me goodbye. My friends have boyfriends and everything but my boy is already out of school!

"Hey Emma, can I copy your homework, I have done it," I looked at her knowing she lied "Ok, I was busy"

"Hmmm" I murmured in my mum tone. I often spoke like that toward my friends as I was the nerd out of all of them.

"OK fine, I forgot!" she said rolling her eyes. "you know you could just say yes and stop torturing me." The weak always break.

Whilst i was in the library waiting for Isabel to finish copying my work; I was looking around for a book on weddings, I might be able to plan a low-cost wedding without anyone knowing.

Bring----------

Oh great, just my luck the bell for first lesson goes off when I was reading a book about getting a wedding for free.

"Are you done, cus' we've got to go now," I said to Isabel not deliberately nagging her again.

We made it to geography, just before he said my name in the register; that's the only good thing about having my name at the bottom of every register on planet earth.

I was sat next to Dallas and he knows that I have a boyfriend but being the bad boy he is, he hits on me every single lesson.

"Are you free Friday night" he said

Avoiding eye-contact I replied, not actually knowing what I was doing; probably something with Gavin. "No sorry, me and Gavin are going to be too busy, making out. I would but you know how girls are, once they start they don't stop." all he said was "Hm" with a sulk and the lesson finally started.