hes not worth the heartbreak

Logan's POV:
just great, there dating. I really do love maddie but now David has her. I broke up with Lindsey because I love her.

what am I gonna do now, I'll just have to talk to her about it. maybe that will help something cause David is a fuckboy who doesn't care about girls feelings. none the less anyone else's but himself.

Maddie's POV:
today me and David are spending the whole day at antlantis then he's staying the night. I really hope my brothers like him. they never really even like any of my boyfriends. they are always like u and Logan need to date. yall would be so cute and blah blah blah. ughhh they get on my nerves.

but today I can only worry about David, he's gonna meet me there.

I'm on my way there with madney and when we got there I saw him and jacket talking. they were laughing and then David....

he kisses her, madney walks up to him and punches him in the face. then he looks at me with a apologetic expression. I have tears running down my face and he try's to walk towards me.

"no just leave me alone" I say to him

"maddie" he says

"no you've done enough" I say

"mads I'm gonna go text Logan to come get me, do u wanna come with?" I ask her.

"sure that's sounds fun, let me get my stuff." she said and walks off.

" you have a lot of nerves to do that to me david. everyone is right, you are a fuckboy. have fun with little miss slut over there cause you can just fuck with her feelings but not mine. I don't take that shit, cause it hurts a lot to see your boyfriend kiss another girl in front of her. so find yourself someone else cause we're done." I say and walk off to call Logan.

Logan's POV:
I get a call from maddie and answer.

"hey what's up" I say

"the sky, but hey can u come pick me and mads up." she asks

"yeah sure but why?" I ask

"I'll tell u later" she says

"ok on my way now" I say

"ok thanks love you byeeee😘" she said and hangs up.

Lindsey's POV:
me and maddie are cool now so it's alright but I'm still upset about him dumping me for her. yeah I know that they have known eachother since they were born but it still hurts. it's not her fault but I just want him back.😭