i love you

Maddie's POV:
after me and Nash left the bathroom I went over to Logan and asked him if he wanted to go and meet skylynn. he's already met will, Nash and Hayes. he said yes and we got our stuff and I said by too chase and gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek. I looked a David and started to tear up. he saw the tears and got up, I just turned around and walked over to my brothers.

David's POV:
maddie walked back over here and asked Logan if he wanted to meet skylynn. I wonder who that is, he said yes and she walked over to chase and gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek. she looked at me and started to tear up. I stood up and was about to walk over and give her a big hug but she just turned around and walked away.
ouch that hurt.

Logan's POV:
maddie asked me if I wanted to meet skylynn and I said yes. we walked over to her brothers and a little girl walked up to me and maddie.

"sissy who is this, do u have a boyfriend?" she asked and out her hand on her hip trying to me sassy. I think it's cute

" no sweetie, he's just a very very good friend of mine" she said and looked at me

" oh ok, well my names skylynn" she said and I picked her up.

"nice to meet u skylynn, is it alright if I call u sky for short." I ask

"yeah sure" she said

"ok, hey u wanna go swim?" I ask

"yeah" she said and started running to the wave pool with her arm floaties.

she is so adorable, so this is the little girl maddie has always talked about. at first I thought she meant her older sister. oops😂

Maddie's POV:
skylynn, Logan, and I ran to the wave pool. sky stayed in the shallow end like she always does. she's always been scared to go to the deep end of the wave pool because she doesn't know when the waves will turn on. but we went to the deep side, next thing we knew I was sucked under, I tried to get up but i couldn't. I couldn't breath and I started to get dizzy, next thing I know is that everything went black.

Logan's POV:
maddie was pulled under by the ways and I couldn't see her because there was so many people. I saw her at the bottom and I dived under and grabber her. I pulled her up and yelled help, the life guards dived into the pull and helped get her out. all the boys ran over and Nash, Hayes, and will started to cry because she looked dead. David and chase ran over and David looked like he was about to die. I looked at jacey and she was smiling. I went up to her and smacked her across the face.

"how could you" I said crying

"she tried taking David away" she said

"no she didn't, your just a little attention seeking whore who can't understand David doesn't like u" I yelled at her.

she just turned around and walked away. that little bitch is gonna pay.

the life guard finally got her conscious. I ran over to her and hugged her tight.

"I'm so happy your ok" I said hugging her tight

"I know you love me Logan but your kinda hugging me too tight" she said laughing a little.

God I love her laugh, I just love her in general.

wait do I love her... no I can't I'm dating Lindsey.
maybe I do love her.
but I just couldn't, she's my bestfriend, I just can't.

I LOVE MADDIE.
I can't believe it, I gotta tell her. I'll just tell her when I stay the night this week end.