Nightmare

"I'm.. Coming Sophia" Mia mumbles in her sleep. Mia shuffles while having a nightmare, "Sophia just run" she mumbles. Her nightmare continues and she hears the banshee scream from that day, She jolts up and throws her blanket across the room and looks over at her roommate. Since Sophia died she was reassigned to some mental girl names Rachel. After the dream she just sat in her bed trying to forget it. She sat there just staring at the wall for hours until the lights turned on and the doors opened. Mia slowly walked to the cafeteria for breakfast. Rachel has offered many times to sit beside Mia during breakfast but Mia prefers to be alone. Mia was almost done eating when she heard a whisper. She tried to block it out and just ignore it but the voice was getting louder. She recognized the voice, She shot up and looked around. "Mia.. Help me.." she heard in Sophia's voice. Mia started walking towards the courtyard only to find the doors were locked. Mia sits at the door waiting for them to open, when they do she rushes out.

Mia looks around for Sophia hoping to find her. She is interrupted by a girl trying to talk to her. "Hey.. Are you Mia?" the girl said looking little confused as to what Mia is looking for. "Yeah.. What do you want?" Mia replies with a bit rude. The girl seemed offended but continued to talk to her, "My name is Julia, Sophia told me I should say hi". At this point Mia had registered what Julia said and shot her head towards her. "She told you? When?" Mia looked at the girl nervous. "About 3 months ago she-" the girl started to say but was cut off when Mia walked away. Mia saw a puddle of blood on the floor and walked towards it. She looked up and saw Sophia pinned against the wall, Sophia fell down and walked away. Mia tried to follow but she jumped when she felt someone touch her shoulder. She looked at him and pointed to the blood but it was all gone. Mia sighed and hugged Noah in relief. Noah had been pretty depressed since Sophia died, she could tell they both had feeling for each other but wouldn't admit it. Mia asked Noah if he saw a girl and described what she looked like. "No.. I don't see her.. are you okay Mia?". Mia just sighed and said she was fine. She heard the whispers again but this time it was different, it sounded like Sophia was crying. "Mia.. Please.. Someone help me.."