Missing

Mia was woken up by a loud buzzer, she walked to the door to go eat breakfast but when she walked out she was in an unfamiliar room. She looked around and saw nothing but white, White walls and floors. She walked out the door and it was an empty hospital, but there was someone at the end of the hallway. She slowly walked towards them, and that was when she heard it. Sophia's voice saying "Help.." and Mia started to run towards the person. When she reached the end of the hall the girl turned around. Sophia was wearing a white dress with blood all over it. Sophia was crying and Mia was happy to see her. Sophia whispered "help me.." and Sophia pulled out a knife. Sophia plunged the knife into Mia's chest and Mia woke up with a jolt. She gasped and looked around sweating from the dream. Mia sighed and fell back in her bed and just lied there replaying the dream over and over again. The doctors walked into Mia's room and sat down. "Mia.. do you know where Noah is?" the doctors asked. Mia looked worried and said "No.. Do you..?", the doctors all looked worried at each other. "Mia he disappeared last night, we discovered this morning he was gone and there was blood all over the room. We found a trail of blood leading to the courtyard but that was as far as it got." Mia felt a tear fall down her face as she heard the news. She told them she honestly had no idea what happened and if she found anything out she would let them know. They let her go eat breakfast and the whole time all the thought about was Noah.

The buzzer rang and she ran to the courtyard to get fresh air. She jumped when she heard a voice behind her, "You okay?". She turned around and there was Liam standing behind her. He smiled and she ran in to hug him. Liam and Mia had gotten closer since the incident, and she knew she had feeling for him but never did anything about them. She loved the feel of Liam wrapped around her and she felt like she was finally safe. She looked at him and told him what the doctors had told her. "I think we should go to his room.. To take a second look" Liam suggested and Mia agreed. They walked into Noah's room and it was clean. Mia found his favorite book on his bed. She flipped through the pages and a piece of paper fell out. She grabbed it and read it: "It's been 3 months since Sophia died and it still hurts. Every time I close my eyes I see her beautiful face. Her laugh and her smile are stuck in my head. I wish I could have warned her somehow or saved her. I could have fought harder and I didn't and I hate myself every day because of it. Mia doesn't seem too upset about it but I'm sure she's just hiding it really well." Mia sat down feeling a mix of emotions after reading that. Liam leaned in and asked her "Are you okay?". She looked up and said " Yeah..." at this moment their faces only inches apart. Liam leaned in and planted his lips on Mia's. The kiss got rougher and more fast paced. Soon Mia was lifting Liam's shirt of his head and he put  her down on the bed. Liam began to lift Mia's shirt up before a loud buzzer rang, letting them know it was time for dinner. Liam stood up and helped Mia up. Mia tossed Liam his shirt and he got dressed, they looked at each other then Liam walked out of the room. Mia smiled and walked out on her way to dinner.

Mia was sitting and eating when the whispers came back, "Mia... Save us". She tried to ignore it but the whispers got louder and louder, eventually to a scream. "MIA.. THEY'RE GOING TO KILL US" and that was it. Mia couldn't take it anymore, she covered her ears and screamed. She screamed so loud that the trays on her table started to shake. She collapsed on the ground and passed out.