Missing (Part 2)

Mia woke up laying in her bed with doctors hovering over her. "Mia.. Are you awake?" the doctors asked looking at her. She mumbled something but couldn't get the words out. All of a sudden she heard an eir piercing scream "GET UP" and she sat up. She looked at the doctors and said "I heard Sophia.. She needs help." The doctors looked a little suspicious and just told her they would be back to check on her later. They walked out and Mia tried to go back to sleep but was interrupted by the door opening. She sat up annoyed only to see it was Liam. She smiled and Liam went to hug her. "Hey, I heard what happened are you okay?" he asked concerned. She just smiled, nodded, then hugged him. "I should probably go before they notice I'm in here" he said as he got up. He left and Mia sighed, she lays back down and goes to sleep.

Mia is once again awoken by the doctors. "You guys I'm fine honestly" she says annoyed but they still don't leave. "Mia.. It's about Liam.. He's missing, the same situation as Noah. Blood everywhere and just gone." Mia just freezes, she has no idea how to even process this in her head. Mia just sat there completely still, just staring at the ceiling. The doctors decided to leave to give her time before breakfast. The buzzer rang and Mia's door opened and Mia slowly walked out. Multiple people looked at her as she walked in the cafeteria. Her eyes were bloodshot from crying and she looked like she was in a trance. She grabbed her food and sat down and just stared at her food. All of a sudden she feels a hand on her shoulder and she jumps up. She sees the girl from the courtyard standing in front of her. "Mia... I know where they are, just li-" she is interrupted when Mia grabs her and throws her on the table. "WHERE ARE THEY" she screams as she's choking the girl. The doctors rush in and try to pull Mia off the girl. Mia turns around and slams her hand on one of the doctors chest and he flies across the room. She turns back around and continues to choke the girl. Mia slams the girls head on the table right when the doctors grab her. As they are dragging her away she screams "DON'T HURT HIM" and then it's silent. Mia get's thrown in her room on the ground and the door slams shut. She crawls in the corner crying and just sits there in the dark.